StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Showing Alec the stables

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Leah

Showing Alec the stables Empty
PostSubject: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:03 pm

With Alec next to her she walked to the stables and opened the door and walked inside and smiled walking to the first horse, this was the horse she wanted because they got her as a baby and wanted to kill her because they thought she would never make it but Leah believed she could and sure enough she did. She reached her hand over to him and smiled, "Hey there girl. How are you feeling today? Wanna go for a ride?" She asked petting her neck as her body language changed, she loved being around the horses. She looked at Alec, "This is the horse I want, I raised her from a baby, they thought she would but I knew she could make it, I just don't have a stable so she's not mine and I hope I can get her one day." She told him. "Want to go for a ride on her with me?" She asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Alec
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Alec followed her into the stables. He looked at the beautiful horse they walked up to. Smiling a bit as he saw her seem happier and more at ease. That made him feel relief. He wanted her to be nothing but happy and was delighted to see she felt joy around the horse. He looked at her. Nodding his head. "I'm sure the king would give her to you. When I was walking through town the villagers all said that the king was the nicest man they knew." He looked at her. Smiling a bit. "I'll build you a stable. When we get back. I'll build you a stable for your horse." He said. He loved seeing her that happy. Nodding his head. "Yeah. I would. Not sure if I know how to ride a horse but lets definitely go on a ride. I'm sure it'll be fun. She seems quite the gentle horse too. She is beautiful Leah. I can see why you love her so much."
Back to top Go down
Leah
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:47 pm

She smiled and took saddle and put it on her horse only after she put on the wool padding and strapped on the saddle securely and then took the rains and put them on her horse and smiled looking at Alec, "She is gentle. Come on." She said climbing on the back of the horse and helped Alec on the back behind her if he needed help. "Okay ready." Said and and tapped the horse's side and she walked to the gate. Leah leaned over and pushed it open and sat back up as the horse walked out and out of the stables into the ridding area. It was a wide open pasture just on the opposite of the doors and tapped her side two times as she began to trot around. She turned her head, "You doing okay?" She asked before looking straight head again and pulling left on the reins making her turn left and smiled leaning forward and petting her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Alec followed her closer to the horse. With her helping hand he gracefully made it up onto the back of the horse. His arms wrapping around her waist. He wasn't quite sure he had rode on the back of a horse before. Felt too foreign to him for him to have done so before. He watched them go out into the riding area. Smiling a bit and looked around. It looked so spacious. He smiled as this felt really nice. Just the two of them going for a horseback ride. Looking at her when she spoke to him. "Yeah. I'm fine. This is actually quite nice." He said with a smile. Relaxing even.
Back to top Go down
Leah
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:19 am

Leah smiled, "Good." She said and lead the horse around the area like she taught her. She then looked back at Alec, "Ready to go faster?" She asked with a mischievous smile and faced forward before she shook the rains and the horse took off running and smiled, she loved feeling the wind in her hair and smiled ,"Are you still okay or do you want me to keep the pace?" She asked as she rubbed her neck, she loved this horse and she really wanted to by this horse but she'd need a stable first then ask the king and it was more then likely she would be sold already to another person in Storybrooke.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:16 am

Alec laid his chin on her shoulder. Just relaxing as he trusted her. He trusted this calm natured horse too even though he just met her. He lifted his head and looked at her. Laughing a bit as they picked up speed. "I'm still okay Leah." He said. Holding her lightly around the waist. He looked at her. "I'll build you a stable...then we can get you the horse from King Gabriel." He said softly. He nuzzled her neck a bit without realizing he was doing so. He lifted his head. "She is a really peaceful horse. Careful of the people on her back. I can see one of the reasons you love her so much."
Back to top Go down
Leah
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:19 am

She smiled listening to Alec and laughed a little as she turned the horse to the left a little and went down a dusty trail as she pulled on the reins to slow her down just a little and heard what Alec said, "R...really? You would do that for me?" She asked looking over at the small stream they where trotting next to and smiled leaning into Alec, it was wonderful knowing he wasn't dead and he was back in her life. The horse jumped over the stream and continued down the dusty trail and she let out a content sigh, she loved it around Storybrooke, the land was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Alec liked hearing her laugh. It was quite soothing in its own way. It was something he would want to hear as often as possible. "Yeah. Really. I'll just need you to arrange for the materials to be brought to your house." He looked away for a moment then back at her. "I would do anything for you...I love you." he said. Not really realizing what he had said. Ah the wonders of the amnesiac mind. He looked around as they continued down the dusty trail. It was a beautiful location they were in. "So beautiful here."
Back to top Go down
Leah
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 pm

((Sorry I have been busy with the baby and getting ready for the new school year, back to teaching kindergarten Smile ))

She heard him talking about getting the material and smiled nodding, "Oh I will Alec I will!" She said, oh she was so happy. She let out a faint breath looking at the beautiful scenery. "Ready to go faster?" She asked with a mischievous smile on her face. She looked forward again and tapped the horse's left shift gently as they began walking, she did it again and they began trotting then they began running she tapped on last time as the picked up speed which made Leah laugh happily. They where not going at a crazy speed but they indeed where going quick. They ran toward a fallen tree and the horse hopped over it as if it where nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:23 am

(its okay I totally understand.)

Alec smiled at her and nodded his head. He nodded his head. Holding onto her a bit more. "Whenever you are Leah." He said. Nuzzling her neck absentmindedly. He looked around as the nature scene seemed to fly by. He laughed as this was actually quite fun. He still couldn't recall ever doing so. He laughed even more as they were going quite quickly. He watched the horse jump over a fallen tree like it was nothing. It made his eyes go wide in delighted surprise. He looked at her. Nuzzling her again without even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Alec the stables   Showing Alec the stables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Alec the stables
Page 1 of 1