StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Anita Appears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anita Armstrong
Anita Armstrong

Anita Appears Empty
PostSubject: Anita Appears   Anita Appears I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Anita was still thinking about all her past but the extreme headaches where killing her. All she saw was a man....but she saw many men in her lifetime. She sat down and groaned as she has another vision and felt rather happy. She blinked a few times, what? She brushed her brunette hair out of her face and gazed out of the canyon and felt the breeze and relaxed, she was hoping and trying this place would be different. She was tired of moving around and begin over looked and used. She sighed trying not to let out her emotions as she bit her bottom lip a it hard and shook her head again.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Leon

Anita Appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Appears   Anita Appears I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:06 am

Leon was training in this beautiful canyon. It was isolated and far enough away from others he would face no distractions. He jumped high into the air. Higher than a man should be able to jump. He spiral kicked downwards at an arc until he landed on the tip of the toes of one foot. He flipped backwards from that position and landed on his hands. Spinning himself around by his palms then flipped up on one hand then spun sideways to land on the other hand. He used that hand to flip him up onto his feet. Raising one leg to rest on the thigh of the other.

Standing on one foot with his hands pressed together in front of him. He began to move his hands like a snake. Swaying side to side as the foot remained raised but no longer pressed against his other thigh. He kicked forwards as the invisible opponent struck forwards. His feet both kicking air before he landed on one foot. Straightening himself up then moving side to side at the hips. Then bent backwards like a staff had aimed to hit him. His top half almost folded over in an arc where his hands could have touched the ground above his head had he so wished it to.

He straightened up then palm thrusted and spiral kicked. A fist flying forwards another grasping air and twisting like he had caught a weapon. High kicking with first one leg and then the other. He was moving with fluidity and ease. More like he was dancing than training in his Kung Fu. He kicked the ground with one foot and caught the bamboo stick on the top of his foot. Kicking it up and caught the stick. Spiraling around with the stick being used as a spinning weapon. Beginning an intense fight with just the stick and a couple of mid level kicks.

The bamboo stick being stuck on the ground vertically. He used the stick like a pole and swung. Kicking the air as he ran across the air sideways. He then flipped in an arc over the stick and landed on one foot. Spinning the stick around and spiraled around using the foot as an anchor to the ground. His training nearly complete but he was in tune but oblivious to the world. Both aware and absent from the physical world.
Back to top Go down
Anita Armstrong
Anita Armstrong

Anita Appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Appears   Anita Appears I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:23 pm

She sat here gazing out there and saw a figure moving, just as she got a headache and saw the figure of the man and rubbed her forehead. She climbed down from the ledge and walked over to where the jumping person was. He was far from where Anita was but she walked anyway. She saw the man...with ears and a tail and blinked. Curious. Nonetheless she smiled, he was a person. "Why hello. I hope I'm not interrupting you, um..training." She told him careful so she didn't offend him and smile as she got another headache leading to a vision and shut her eyes as she saw the color white. She shook her head and looked at the man. "I'm Anita." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Leon

Anita Appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Appears   Anita Appears I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

As he finished the movements he began meditating. Hovering three inches off the ground. He sensed another and his ears twitched as he heard the footprints. His tail twitched at the end. He slowly opened his eyes and his legs unfolded slowly as well. They landed lightly on the ground. Barefooted and silent for a moment. His eyes open fully revealing their yellow hues. "I just finished." He said with a serious but goofy smile. Somehow managing to look both serious and goofballish at the same time. She seemed so guarded and it was quite curious. He walked over and closed the distance between them. His middle of his back long hair met with his tail making his hair seem to go on even longer than it was. "I am Leon. It is a pleasure to meet you maiden Anita." He said. Speaking with a clearly foreign accent. From a place called china but it was fairly diluted so it just came off as sexy foreign accent. Smiling at her. "What brings you so far from the rest of society?"
Back to top Go down
Anita Armstrong
Anita Armstrong

Anita Appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Appears   Anita Appears I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

She nodded when he said he was finished, made her feel better that she wasn't interrupting him. She shrugged, "Walking around Storybrooke. Clearing my head and just thinking." She said with a smile and looked around. "This seemed like the perfect place to think, what about you?" She asked moving to sit on a ledge that was to her left and let her legs dangle off the edge.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Leon

Anita Appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Appears   Anita Appears I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Leon looked at her. "I am very new to Storybrooke. What does your head need clearing of? Perhaps I can help you." He said. Moving and sat on the ledge beside her. "Teaching in other realms teaches us that everything holds a spark of life. Be it an insect or an animal. Even a blade of grass." He spoke softly. "This is a beautiful place to think, train, or just have time alone from the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anita Appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Appears   Anita Appears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anita Appears
Page 1 of 1