StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

List of Services

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

List of Services Empty
PostSubject: List of Services   List of Services I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Mommy to be
massage to relieve muscle aches and joint pains and also reduce swelling -60 gold

The Energizer
Feel stress melt away and skin soften with a salt glow exfoliation treatment followed by a spa pedicure with warm paraffin treatment. Beverage of your choice included.-40 gold

Bare feet-
This heavenly feet treat starts with an Exotic Foot Soak, followed by an Exfoliating Scrub to nourish and smooth the feet.- 20 gold

Bride and Groom's Escape
Relax and unwind before the BIG day! Enjoy a Couples Massage followed by a light gourmet Spa Lunch in our Relaxation Room.A free bottle of wine is provided with two long stem glasses.-80 gold

Glow, Baby, Glow
Release the old and invite in the new! Our delightful and Sugar Scrub will be gently spread over your body. After our shower, you return to the room for scrumptiously scented moisturizer and a Nurturing Massage. -80 gold

Side by Side Massage
A wonderful opportunity to share some quality healing time with your
loved one or friend while you each receive the massage of your choice. A privacy screen included upon request. -30 gold

Honeymooners Spa Romance Package
This is for those couples who want it all or the ones that want to show there love! Two nights in luxurious accommodations with a fireplace, in-room oversize tub. Fine chocolates,fresh cut flowers and a rose-petal turn down for your bed. To help you relax together, this package includes a 50-minute couples’ hot stone massage in our facilities.-150 gold

Sister's Package
Enjoy luxurious, quality time together with your sister. You and you sister will enjoy a facial and back, neck, shoulders and scalp massage along with pure Fiji sugar scrub, and completed with a foot massage.- 120 gold

Pretty Women
Swedish massage enhanced by warm stone therapy. Smooth stones glide over skin, warming muscles and inducing a unique, comforting form of relaxation with sugar scrub going along with a spa lunch.-130 gold

Princess Package
A heavenly day including Hot Stone Massage, personalized facial
treatment, spa pedicure and spa manicure. A complimentary spa lunch, and beverage of your choice are included.-150 gold (request the day before)
Back to top Go down

List of Services
Page 1 of 1