StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Xiva Dragonseye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiva
Xiva

Xiva Dragonseye Empty
PostSubject: Xiva Dragonseye   Xiva Dragonseye I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:22 pm

First Name- Xiva (zee va uh)

Middle Name- None

Last Name- Dragonseye

Race- Dragon

Age- 3 weeks (or equivalent to 1-3 years in human)

Gender- female

Height- 5 1/2" long 3 1/2" tall (for now. Will grow as ages)

Weight- 50

Job- None

Appearance- Xiva Dragonseye Baby-dragon

Personality- Playful, Loving, Adoring, Funny, Sweet

Special Skills- Mindtalk

History- Hatched from an egg that was cracked she is very small for her size. She is just a few weeks old and barely more than a hatchling. She lost her mother at a young age. Was just an egg that was just about to hatch. A bird sat on the egg but left after it started hatching. So the little hatchling has no mother and knows not how to fend for herself. As such is currently starving and feeding off of milk bottles and leftover food from animal kills.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

Xiva Dragonseye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiva Dragonseye   Xiva Dragonseye I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Accepted!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Xiva Dragonseye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Accepted Charater Sheet-
Jump to: