StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Home for the first time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna Brown
Jenna Brown

Home for the first time Empty
PostSubject: Home for the first time   Home for the first time I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:27 pm

By the time they got to the house Jenna had finished her yummy lollipop and she smiled looking at him and looked at the HUGE house as her eyes got wide, "Castle!" She said pointing to the house they where approaching, "Where is the Princess and the Prince?" She asked excitedly wiggling to get down and ran to the doors once she was put down and reached for the nob to open the door but couldn't quite reach it.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Home for the first time   Home for the first time I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Zoruna giggled a bit as the huge house was called a castle. "It is sorta a castle." She agreed. Watching her wiggling around she let her down. "Hero is the owner of this home. He is kinda like a prince but he isn't royalty. You'll like him. He is an angel." She said. Walking after her as she ran up to the doors. Giggling a bit as the little girl was so cute. "I want you to meet my best friend. She is different looking than us but she is the most wonderful person I know aside from Hero." She picked her up and let her open the door. Setting her down and took her by the hand. "Lin? I'm home. I have a little girl with me. I'm gonna take care of her." She called out.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Home for the first time   Home for the first time I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Zoruna's calls would go unanswered. Our fellow blue taur was enjoying her daily nap. A few pillows on the ground and a book close by. The blue creature stretched out across the floor on her side. Her four legs curled up a bit like a puppy dog. One arm tucked under her head while the other was resting beside her. Snoring rather gently as she dreamed of the unknown, the only thing moving was her curling and uncurling tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home for the first time   Home for the first time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home for the first time
Page 1 of 1