StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

A new start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara
Kara

A new start Empty
PostSubject: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:16 pm

*~*Kara had explored almost all of Storybrooke in the same dress she wore. She had in her blue dress that tied around her neck with a black ribbon around her waist that tied into a bow and had a white fabric under it. It clearly was a commoner dress, but it was the only thig she had to wear. Her dress went to her knees and she had a basket in her hand....that was about all she had, not much money so she needed to find a job because she got a nice room at the Inn. She walked along back to the spa she saw and knocked on the door two times being it was also a house and walked in. "Hello? Im here for a job." She called. "I'm looking for the Lady or Lord of the house." She called. She looked around holding the basket with both hands. It was empty but it was all she had with her. The young rouge looked around the spa/home with her bright ambitious golden eyes. She was young but she was here knowing nobody and she could hide and cry or get a job and start her work.*~*
Back to top Go down
Leena Lancer
Leena Lancer

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:00 am

Leena was cleaning up the sanctuary. She really wished they had more help around here. She missed having an Acolyte. Someone she could talk to and trust to deliver messages to the pack. Someone to trust and have as family. She hadn't seen her younger brother in a few years now. She needed someone who could remember the prophecies. She missed that constant companionship. She would share the Acolyte with the head priestess whenever her friend needed the extra hand but she needed to find...well the one that Luna said should be her. Not just anyone was worthy of being an Acolyte. She heard someone speaking and stopped wiping things down. Coming out and saw the young woman. She looked so young. Alone maybe?

She walked closer. Smiling at her warmly. "Hello miss. My name is Leena. I am the priestess here. The head priestess is out. You say you are here for a job." SHe looked at her. Feeling that familiar nagging in the back of her mind. The voice saying one word. ~Her~ "I currently have a position for an Acolyte open. You would learn healing. The herbal remedies. Take care of things in the sanctuary. Spend time with me and..." she looked at her. "Take the prophecies the goddess Luna will bestow upon us at anytime through me. She takes over my body and spouts her words of wisdom then leaves. I need someone willing to spend a lot of time here. Someone who wouldn't mind the company of a woman like myself." She said.

The girl was a beautiful young lady. She felt an ache in her heart. "Do you have anyone here?" She asked. For some reason she felt drawn to Kara. Not in a romantic way but in a family sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Kara

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:13 am

*~*She looked at the women and smiled to her as both her hands held the handle of the basket. She looked at her and spoke up in a sweet voice, "I know healing Priestess Leena. With herbs that is...I taught myself when my second would whip me or cut me or.....rape me...I had to figure out healing readies or I could have died." She said and looked down but looked up again and smiled with the ambitious young eyes. "So I know herbal healing not magic though. So I'll be your acolyte." She told her flashing her a bright smile. She was quite young she was about 17 and alone so she was just trying to do the right thing.*~*
Back to top Go down
Leena Lancer
Leena Lancer

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:24 am

Leena listened to her sweet voice. Her story was so heart wrenching. She moved forwards and gave her a hug. Then pulled back. "That is a horrible thing that has happened to you." She smiled a bit. "So you don't have any family?" She asked. Studying her. "I will be proud to have a willing and gentle young lady such as yourself as my Acolyte. At times you may end up helping the head priestess Lulu. She is a good friend of mine." She said. "You can stay here with me until you get in touch with the pack. Devin and Addie are kind people. They would never let anyone do that to you. Not here." She said.

Touching her cheek lightly. "If you have no family you can be my family. I have only my older brother Lex and my younger brother Jace." She pulled away a moment later. "You can be my adopted daughter. I can't have children..." She said softly. "Most women aren't comfortable with that fact." SHe smiled a moment later. "Anyways. Let me show you around." She said. Moving and guided her from the entrance. "Over here is the herb room. We grow all our own herbal remedies. I recommend you seek out Zyar at the university. He can teach you magic. Primarily magical healing. He is a kind man and I think you'd like him. His girlfriend Jewel and his daughter Ava are wonderful people as well. I can also teach you some minor healing spells." She continued to show her around.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Kara

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:40 am

*~* "Well I do have a family but I was taken at a young age one night after making sure my best friend got home safe. He did but on my way home I got taken and sold as a save to a really nice master. He didn't ever yell unless he was telling a story and got really excited but it never yelled out of anger. He was nice, we played games at night....good games that taught he strategy and things. He never hurt me but he got killed and I was stolen by the mean man....I was a bad slave so I deserved my punishment. Then bounty hunters came and killed her and took me far from that land and passed through this place dropped me off, gave me a dress and a basket and told me to make a life for myself and rode off...so I don't have a family not here, but I hope to have one someday.." She said stopping there hoping that even though she had been raped some guy would want her. She looked up at Leena and hugged him and nodded to her listening to her and nodded about the High Priestess and nodded again. She nodded about Addie and Devan and tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled, "I'd like to be your adopted daughter, you seem really nice and okay I'll look for Zyar right away." She told her honestly and nearly bounced from getting a job so quickly.*~*
Back to top Go down
Leena Lancer
Leena Lancer

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:51 am

Leena listened as she spilled the whole story. Looking at her and shook her head. "Sweetheart. You were not a bad anything. That man was twisted and evil for him to do those evil things to you. It was not your fault that he was that twisted he needed to abuse and rape you for his own sick pleasure." She said. "You will never have to be alone herre." She said. "I'm sure you will find a mate some day who will love you and look past what you have been through. There are good men out there." She said. Hugging her to her. Stroking her hair lightly. In a very motherly way. Showing her love and kindness. "I'm glad. You can stay in my room with me if you would like." She said with a smile. "He'll be at the University." She hugged her again. "No matter what you have been told Kara. No one deserves what you went through. No one. Not even you. This man treated you badly and it was his fault for doing that. None of what you went through was your fault."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Kara

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:04 am

*~* She hugged Leena, she was sad thinking about all the things he did to her, but didn't cry, she vowed to herself she never would shed a tear because of him again. She nodded to him, "Okay." She said and smiled glad to have someone really nice in her life again. So far being dropped off in Storybrooke was a good thing. She looked up at Leena, "How much would staying here cost? I only have a little bit of money. I'm staying in the Inn because the nice Innkeeper told me I could for half of what it costs but still I don't have much money to toss around." She told her looking in her basket at the little money she had. It had been given to her as she walked around the town for being poor, that was the only reason she had any money at all. "Where is the University? I'll find it once I know where to look." She asked feeling a bit silly having to ask but she was still new to this place around here. She probably passed it while exploring but didn't notice*~*
Back to top Go down
Leena Lancer
Leena Lancer

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:46 am

Leena listened to her. "River? Yes she is a very nice Innkeeper. She is not in any condition to do much of anything. The pirates did a number on her to put it nicely." She said softly. "It won't cost you anything. You'll stay in my room. Sleep on the other side of my big bed." She said with a smile. "You don't have to worry about paying for anything. Unless you meet the trader man Hero. Four...or was it six...winged man. A seraphrim. An angel from the heavens." She said. She shook her head. "I'll take you there tomorrow I promise. Tonight lets get you something to eat." She guided her towards her room. Smiling at her. "I am honored to have a daughter as sweet as you in my life." She said. Kissing the girl's cheek in a motherly way.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Kara

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:13 pm

*~*"What did the pirates do to her? She looked pretty beat up..." She asked tilting her head just a little. She listened to Leena and nodded with a smile, "Thank you." She said in a sing songish voice and smiled. She smiled and hugged her as she followed her to get something to eat, that sounded amazing, she hadn't had a hot meal in a while. She was going to like it here, so far it was great here and she was glad to no longer be whipped and hit.*~*
Back to top Go down
Leena Lancer
Leena Lancer

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:42 am

Leena looked at her. "Beat her, raped her, mentally abused her. She is in worse condition than just being beat up. I feel for the young woman." She said softly. Smiling at Kara. "You are very welcome." She said. Hugging her back and led her into the kitchen. She picked up the pot and got ingredients. She began making chicken noodle soup. Taking a few herbs and crushed them up into powder and sprinkled them into the soup. Stirring them in. She added fresh vegetables and hummed. Soon the meal was ready and she served them both a bowl of soup. Putting it on the nearby table. "There you go Kara." She said. Putting the spoon in the bowl. Sitting down herself.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Kara

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:22 am

*~*She felt bad for River, that was never a thing to go through, she knew how it felt...she knew how it felt all to well. She followed her and sat down at the table and smelled the soup, smelled really good. She looked at the bowel and took the spoon and took a spoonful, it exploded with flavor! She swallowed and looked at Lenna. "This is amazing!" She said taking another spoonful in her mouth...oh how she loved a good bowl of soup. "Thank you!" She said and licked her lips with a smile. She didn't realize how hungry she was until...well...now.*~*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start
Page 1 of 1