StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Share | 

Recovering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
River Young

PostSubject: Recovering    Sat May 19, 2012 4:27 pm

River had been with Sojo the past two days since he recused her. Her lip was nearly healed, her black eye looked a little better. The cuts on her wrists where gone and the bruises on her legs where lighter. She had really just laid in bed the past two days not really saying or doing anything, which probably scared Sojo. She sighed as her stomach growled and bit her bottom lips sitting up and moved to where she was standing up. She then made her way slowly to the kitchen catching a movement out of the corner of her eye and jumped looking excepting to be hit or something but saw it was her own reflection and sighed seeing her eye and lip and looked down at her bruised and beat up legs and wrapped her arms around herself and continued walking and finally made it to the kitchen as her nose twitched smelling muffins as she walked over to the basket and took a chocolate chip muffin and took a bite savoring the sweet taste. Thanks to Sojo she had some energy back she just needed to gain back the 10 pounds she lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sojo

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Sat May 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Sojo had left early in the morning but left her well protected. Will-o-wisps and seemingly harmless, they were towards River, ghosts floating around. Doing like guard duty as they protected the master's protected. He came back towards the house. As soon as he entered they vanished. He held in his hands a small will-o-wisp. Just for River. It would be her constant companion and protect her whenever he couldn't. It was in her favorite color. He held it cupped in his hands. Just for her. He walked in and announced himself before entering the kitchen. "River? I'm home. I brought you a special gift. It'll protect you when I'm not able to." He said. Walking into her view and smiled. "Close your eyes and hold your hand out." He said. Sounding excited about something. He was. He wanted her to like the surprise. "I see you found the muffins I brought you. Thats good. I hope you like them. Holly and Taylor baked them for us." He said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Young

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Sat May 19, 2012 5:43 pm

She munched on the muffin slowly, they delicious and she preferred muffins over cupcakes any-day, her wolf didn't like sweets that much so muffins where her favorite snack, who didn't like muffins? She then wanted some cold milk and got up pouring herself a glass of milk and sat back down, still doing this was making her a bit tired. She heard a voice and tensed up only for a second before she realized it was Sojo and looked over at him, "They are really good. I'll have to thank them." She said with a small smile and held out her hands like he wanted and closed her eyes wondering why he wanted her to do that but a tiny smile appeared back on her lips as she waited for the surprise.

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Sat May 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Sojo smiled when she realized it was just him. Smiling at her. She made a smile. It was small but it was still a smile. "I'll take you to thank them after you have recovered more. I don't want to take you that close to the bad place until you are feeling much better. Alright? I'll bring Holly and Taylor here if you really want to thank them sooner than that." he waited until her eyes were close. He put his hands on hers and uncupped them. Depositing gently the very rare will-o-wisp into her hand. A mixture of warmth and coolness would be settled in her hand. "You can open your eyes now." He said. Pulling back. When she did he would explain. "Its a rare green will-o-wisp. It'll be your constant companion so you are never alone anymore. It'll be able to spread out into an orb around you to protect you from danger. It can spit fireballs that are green at foes if they get too close to the protective orb." He said. "I hope you like her." He said. Smiling at her warmly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Young

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Sat May 19, 2012 6:02 pm

River nodded at his words about thanking them when she recovered more, that as logical. She understood that, she was never really one to argue with logic...unless the logic could be a lie. She furrowed her brow feeling both a warming and cooling sensation in her hands and opened it seeing the green wisp and gasped as her smile got a little bigger, "Wow, I love it Sojo! Thank you." She said as she cupped her hands and putting it next to her glass of milk and letting go as she took a slip of her milk and licked her lips. "Thank you very much." She said taking another bite and pointed to the chair next to her. "Want to sit and talk?" She asked.

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Sun May 20, 2012 7:54 pm

He smiled at her a bit. Watching her brow furrow and chuckled a bit. Watching her open her eyes. The wisp bobbing up and down a bit in her hands. Making whispering words to her that weren't understandable. Sojo smiled and was happy with her reaction. "I'm glad. She'll keep you safe when I can't." He said softly. Looking at her. "You are really welcome River. I am delighted you love her so much. I brought her here just for you. I felt you would be more comfortable with a her than a him." He said. Taking a seat in the chair next to her after snatching a couple muffins for himself. He was wearing the robes, a different one, from the one he wrapped River in. "I put clothing in the room for you. Its your size. So you don't have to wear my robes anymore unless you want to." He said with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Young

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Thu May 24, 2012 2:43 pm

She continued nibbling on her muffin and drinking her milk trying to get her strength up and her weight. Her hot pink eyes looked over at Sojo as he spoke and she nodded with a smile, "Okay. Thank you. Now I can give you back your robe." She said as she finished her muffin and her milk. She got up and walked over to the sink as her head spun a little less then it had been. She stood there for a minute and cleaned her glass and dried it. She sighed a little as she made her way back to the table and sat down a hand going to her head, "The room is spinning again." She said as she closed her eyes until the room stopped spinning before looking back at Sojo, she wanted to thank him for saving he, but she didn't want to rehash all the bad things that happened....not unless he asked. She knew talking about it would help her heal more but she wasn't going to unless ask....

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Sojo smiled a bit. "Only if you want to. I don't mind you borrowing my white robe." He said. A warm expression on his face. Watching her worriedly as she seemed to sway ever so slightly. He looked at her and could tell she wanted to say something. At first he wasn't sure what to do but soon he got up. He walked over to her and hugged her to him. They were basically the same height but that didn't matter. "Do you wanna talk about what happened? You don't have to if you don't want to. It just looked like it might help you to do so."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Young

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Thu May 24, 2012 8:12 pm

She didn't mind the hug from him and heard the words and took in a shaky breath and looked at him her eyes already stinging with tears. "I...he...." She stopped and ran a hand through her hair and took in another shaky breath, "I was pushed into a room....and onto the bed where he took off my dress ripping it and pinned me down. He groped me hard and seemed to like hearing me scream, soon after he stopped and raped me....so hard....he drew blood from his nails digging into my wrists and when he licked up the blood it burned. He was a demon but he liked my blood. He liked that my blood tasted sweet because of my angel blood." She paused and continued, "T...then after he was done he m....made m....me give him a blow job to clean...i...it off....he plugged my nose so I had to swallow it all...he said he wouldn't do it again if I did was he said. But he lied Sojo. He beat me and then he raped me all over again then he would leave and come back and do it all again....I can't how many times he raped me or beat me.....or called me names." She said covering her face as she busted into tears.

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Sojo heard the shakey breath and stroked her hair. He held her closer and listened. His hold going more protective as she continued on. "It won't happen again River. I won't let him or anyone else ever hurt you again." He nuzzled her hair. It always smelled so pretty. He listened to her. "Evil men lie River. He had no right to do what he did to you. None at all." He spoke softly. Stroking her hair. "Its alright River. Go ahead and cry on my shoulder. I'm here for you. I wish I could have found you faster. You can stay here with me from now on. You can stay in my room. I'll be there for you if you have nightmares." He said softly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Young

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Tue May 29, 2012 5:02 pm

She sighed as her tears continued falling as what happened replayed in her head and she shook her head looking up at him as he spoke and stroked her hair. Even though she had been crying, she still looked very pretty. "I just...can't get his words out of my head, what if he comes back? Are you sure he's dead?" She asked looked down at her lap her hands playing with the napkin as her tears fell a bit slower. She nodded, "Thank you Sojo I do want to stay here, I think it will help..." She said wiping her tears away and let out a breath, she was just glad Sojo found her period.

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Wed May 30, 2012 7:24 am

Sojo looked at her and stroked her hair. "It'll take time but you will mend. You will get back to yourself." He said softly. "You are beautiful in my eyes River. Even if he told you that you weren't you are. You are very beautiful." He blushed a bit and wiped away her tears. "If he comes back he is dead. If he is dead he is dead. You are safe now River. Safe I promise." He said softly. He wiped the tears away still. "Then stay here. I will enjoy having you here with me." He said softly. Hugging her to him more. Just cradling her in his arms. He sang to her that song she originally sang to him. When they hung out and she was just being nice. It had no words but the melody was beautiful.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Young

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:39 am

Her bottom lip quivered as he spoke and she nodded tucking her brunette hair behind her ear. She blinked and tears rolled down her cheeks, though even when she was crying, River was still very pretty. She looked at him and smiled a little as he called her beautiful. Sojo was right, it would take time. She let out a shaky breath trying not to think about it even more but it mad her feel better that she would protect her no matter what, she didn't want to go back to being his slave or being a slave period. She hugged him as she calmed down and looked at him, "T..thank you Sojo." She said with a smile and heard the song she used to sing to him and smiled pulling back. "Hey I used to sing that to you back in Phoenix." She said as the tears finally stopped.

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Sojo looked at her and hugged her back. Gently so she would have room to pull away if she felt it was too much. He loosened up and let go when she pulled back. Continuing to sing it to her. Singing it to her all the way through. "Yes. You did. I remembered it. It always made me feel calm and peaceful. Made me feel safe even when I felt so very afraid inside. You helped get me not so afraid of women River. Now let me return the favor of making you not afraid too." He said softly. In a proclamation of protection, caring, and many other things. Wiping away her tears.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Young

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 am

She listened to him and smiled, "Thanks." She said looking down. When he wiped her tears away she flinched and shut her eyes as her breath got caught in her throat for a moment before reopening her eyes seeing Sojo and relaxed almost at once letting out the breath. "S...sorry." She said and blushed looking down as her hand came up to tuck her hair behind her ear. Her hand brushed against her flat stomach, "One thought that terrified me was, what if he got me pregnant? I mean pregnant by a man that raped me and tortured me. I mean I want to get married and have a child with the man I love but that thought just sent chills running though my body." She admitted to him as she held back the tears resting her elbows on the table her face in her hands as she let out a shaky breath, "Thank the goddess Luna that didn't happen and you saved me." She said looking at Sojo again.

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:16 am

Sojo loosened his hold when she flinched. He didn't let her go completely as he knew she was still in that horrible flashback type thing. "Its alright River. I understand." he said. He listened to her as she spoke again. He nodded his head in agreement. "I will always save you River. Never doubt that. No matter where you are or what is happening...I will always come to your rescue. You are important to me." he said. Sitting next to her and held her close lightly. Looking at her. "I'll be here every step of the way as you recover and get better from this." He promised.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering    

Back to top Go down

Recovering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Magical Forest :: Magikus-
Jump to: