StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Looking for Zeek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charity Carter
Charity Carter

Looking for Zeek Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Zeek   Looking for Zeek I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:37 am

Charity and most of the pack had moved to Storybrooke with Sadie after all hell broke out in there last home, but Charity could find Zeek and it nearly killed her. She shook her head and sighed biting her bottom lip and looking out at the rolling waves, she missed Zeek and the little boy so much. She would give anything to see them again....anything. She closed her eyes and laid her head down on her kneecaps trying so hard not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Zeek
Zeek

Looking for Zeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeek   Looking for Zeek I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:17 am

Zeek was torn up inside. He had gotten seperated from Charity. It tore him up inside. Nate was whining and whimpering. He wanted Charity too. And he couldn't blame him. The woman was their greatest treasure. He caught a scent and had a tear trailing down his cheek. "Charity......I will find you again." He whispered to the wind. He was walking when he caught her scent. He blinked away the tears and looked up. Sniffing the air. Shifting with the special baby carrier on his back. He ran on all fours and let out a howl. It was her!!! He saw it was her when he got closer. Running even faster.

He shifted back and threw his arms around her. "CHARITY!" He yelled out. Nuzzling her repeatedly. The seven month old Nate flailed his little arms and legs trying to get to her. Zeek pulled her into his lap and wrapped his legs around hers. "My baby. My beautiful sweetheart." He said. His voice shaking with happiness and pain. "I missed you so much. Please forgive me. I had to grab Nate's baby bag and when I got to where you said to meet up you were gone." He said. Kissing her neck, her cheek, her lips. She was pulled closer. "I don't ever want to be seperated from you again."

He stroked her hair and put Nate in her lap. Nate grasped her shirt in his tiny fists and garbled up at her in baby words. Nuzzling her happily.
Back to top Go down
Charity Carter
Charity Carter

Looking for Zeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeek   Looking for Zeek I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:39 pm

She lifted up her head and blinked looking up and around as she heard the howl and looked around. Just then something attached himself to her as she let out a breath getting his scent. "ZEEK!" She said throwing her arms around him and smiled tears rolling down her cheeks but they where happy and joyful tears. She nuzzled him and hugged Nate as Zeek apologized, "It does not matter! What matters is what we are here together." She said and rested her head on his chest and just held Nate to her. Twas a great moment for Charity.
Back to top Go down
Zeek
Zeek

Looking for Zeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeek   Looking for Zeek I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 am

Zeek was happy when she recognized it was him. Holding her even closer even as Nate crawled into her more and grabbed ahold of her clothes. Nate garbling up at her. He wiped away the tears as he held onto Nate with one hand. Nate wrapped his little arms around his neck as she hugged him. Making sounds that almost sounded like mee from the word mommy. Almost but not quite. Like he was trying to say it but that was all he could get out. Then he resumed baby talk. Zeek nuzzled her back and was also crying tears of joy. Now they were of joy versus the sorrow they had been. This was the happiest moment of his life...being reunited with his beautiful love.

He smiled in relief that she wasn't mad at him. "We missed you so much. I'm glad we are a family again." He said. Nate reached up with one chubby little hand and patted her cheek as if to tell her not to be sad anymore. Cooing up at her as he had his own smile on his little face. Zeek chuckled and nuzzled Nate too. His family was whole again. He stroked Charity's hair. He said nothing further just held his family close to him. Nate laying his head on her chest and was smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Zeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeek   Looking for Zeek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Zeek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Coastline :: Glistening Beach-
Jump to: