StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Dancing With Dolphins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

Dancing With Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 am

"I'm the purveyor for Lady Rosalie, a scout for the guards and also the scout of the pack." She told him with a proud smile, she liked and valued all her jobs. She giggled at the splashing sand looked back at him when he spoke and nodded, "Yep. I'm close by so it's perfect." She said as wind blew causing her to shiver a bit. She looked up at the sky and bit her bottom lip before looking at Mist, "I need to go do my scouting jobs. Wanna come?" She asked moving over to the shore and getting out of the water, her shirt was white and wet so it was completely see through clinging to her wet skin showing off her perfect figure she had before she shifted into her wolf form and shook the water off her fur and looked at her wagging her tail. If he came that was great, if not...well she'd be sad but would be back fight after her scouting jobs and also her trip to Rosalie's house but it was on her scouting route so it was not out of her way.
Back to top Go down

Dancing With Dolphins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Coastline :: Glistening Beach :: Isle Fawn-
Jump to: