StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Getting used to the home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Emma

Getting used to the home Empty
PostSubject: Getting used to the home   Getting used to the home I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:58 am

Emma woke up in the guest bedroom of Hero's home she looked around the huge bedroom and got up. She was recovered from the kidnapping, though she was still a little jumpy. She looked around the room again as she got up and changed out of her night clothes to her pink dress...her favorite dress. She brushed her hair and used allspice in a paste to clean her teeth and used some mint to freshen her breath. She then took a washcloth and put water on her and cleaned her face. She the made her way down the hall and into the kitchen and grabbed a bright red apple and took a bite licking her lips and munched on it as her dark green eyes looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Trader
Trader
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the home   Getting used to the home I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Hero walked out of his bedroom. Having made sure Ella was alright upstairs. Then he headed downstairs and walked towards the kitchen. Heading to where he sensed Emma was. Walking into the kitchen he saw her staring out the window. "Hello Emma. I hope you are doing well today." He check on Sol who was in his pouch around his waist. He was fully dressed minus a shirt but he rarely wore one of those. He pulled out a jewelry box. It was medium sized and square. "I brought you something from another land. I hope you like it." He handed her the box. (the wings earrings and necklace set)
Back to top Go down
Emma
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the home   Getting used to the home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:30 am

She took a bite out of her apple and chewed it before swallowing and jumped hearing Hero's voice and catching his scent a split second after. She turned to look at him and smiled, "Hello Hero. I'm doing just fine thank you." She said with as she took the last bite of her apple and moved to throw it away. She moved her blonde hair out of her face with one hand as the other brushed the soft pink fabric of her dress. She heard he had a surprise for her and was a bit taken back by that fact, nobody ever got her a surprise before. She looked at the medium square box and took it. She carefully pulled the silk ribbon that held it shut then pulled the top off. Inside was a pair of angel wing earrings with a matching angel wing necklace. She gasped as a hand covered her mouth but her dark green eyes sparkled. She looked at Hero then spoke, "Oh they are lovey! I love it. Thank you!" She said pulling out the left earring and putting it on then the right and put it on. She walked over to Hero and hugged him, her head resting on his naked chest before pulling away and holding up the necklace. "Will you put this around my neck?" She asked with a smile that showed she was nothing put please with the gift.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Trader
Trader
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the home   Getting used to the home I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 am

Hero saw her reaction to the fact he had a surprise for her and was a bit puzzled. He watched her move a strand of hair out of her face. He watched her carefully take away the ribbon that held it shut. Watching as she pulled it off. Her reaction to the set was priceless and made a smile come to his face. He was glad she seemed to like it. Now if only her words said the same thing her expression did. He looked at her. "You are welcome." He said with a smile. Watching her put it on. Hugging her to him and enveloped her in his wings. When she pulled back he unenclosed her from his wings. He took the necklace and opened its clasp. Turning to face her back and clasped it around her neck. Walking back in front of her and smiled. "It looks beautiful on you." He said softly. Nuzzling her hair lightly. He loved this woman so very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the home   Getting used to the home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting used to the home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Golden Meadows :: Heaven's Wings-
Jump to: