StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Day Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Day Off   Day Off I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Emily was at home, being that everyday that she went into work Damian sent her home. He knew she was pregnant and he knew that she was in her first trimester and the time for a miscarriage to occur. Emily was awake and laying on the bed with Dawn next to her. She was on the last few weeks of her first trimester. She was a bit low on energy so as much as she hated being off work she was secretly grateful for it. She was in a light pink silk nightgown as she laid in bed. The windows all open as she pet Dawn. She ran her hand gently through Dawn's soft fur as she let out a contest sigh as her rested a hand on her still flat stomach. She looked over at Dawn who moved over to Emily resting her head near Emily's stomach as if protecting the unborn baby. She smiled as she continued petting her best friend wondering here Ark was and hoped he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Off   Day Off I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:04 am

Ark had been job hunting. He wanted to help fund their growing family. Plus he wanted to save up for a beautiful ring for Emily. Not just any ring mind you but the best ring ever. So he had been doing odd jobs around the village. Working long periods of time and coming home and crashing. When he wasn't doing that he was training to be stronger so he could better protect his loved one. He smiled as he thought about how it would be to be a father. It was going to be great. He went into the house. Heading to the bedroom and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He wanted to see Emily and spend some time with her. He climbed into bed next to her. Laying his hand on her stomach. Pressing into his love. "Hello Emily. Looking beautiful as always." He nuzzled her neck just a little bit. Kissing her lips lightly before resting back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Off   Day Off I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Dawn's ears went up hearing footsteps near the house and raised her head as Ark walked in and laid her head back down on the bed as Emily smiled. She put her hand on his and smiled. "Hello."She said returning the kiss as he laid next to her.She continued petting Dawn and looked over at Ark, "So what job did you do today? You where gone for a while." She said with a smile, her chocolate brown eyes sparkling as she looked at him. She yawned a bit moving to pull the blanket around her more and smiled. She has her best friend on one side and her love on the other...she felt completely safe. She was ready to get back to work and start paroling around Storybrooke but she was Captains orders to rest, she would be on light work after her first trimester was over.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Off   Day Off I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Ark smiled at her and reached over Emily to scratch Dawn behind the ears for a moment. He relaxed and pressed into Emily and lay his head on her shoulder. Just lazing like that for the moment. "I was helping Marquis Hero with moving furniture around. However, several times he forgot and picked up furniture with me holding onto it. Let me tell you that is the strangest flight lesson I've ever had. I found I much prefered my feet settled firmly on the ground." He said. Getting a goofy grin as he chuckled. "Hero was setting up another room for someone. Not sure who. Must be another female he is letting stay there. It was decorated for a female. Anyways that took a lot of the day. Then he had me help him arrange books and scrolls. I forgot I was working and read scrolls a couple of times. Hero just laughed." he said. "He is such a kind and understanding man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Off   Day Off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Coastline :: Glistening Beach :: Underwood Cottage-
Jump to: