StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Getting Taya A Place To Stay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Neo

Getting Taya A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Neo carried Taya on his back. She was probably protesting...based on her actions when he found her and was helping her. He wondered to himself what made her react that way. What had happened to her? He twisted his head a bit to look at her. "How you holding up? You alright so far? I went slow so that you wouldn't get jostled too much. I wouldn't want to aggrivate your injuries." He explained. Shifting her a bit and knocked on the front door. "Hero? Hero I brought someone. She needs a place to stay. Also was hoping you wouldn't mind us staying here while she regains energy." He heard movement inside the manor. He looked at Taya. "Were you attacked? Do I need to go kick some bad guy butt for you?" He asked. "I like making new friends and if you are new here you don't have any yet. So I'll be your friend." He said with a warm playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:20 pm

(Enter)

She stayed quiet on the walk just trying to keep her mind off the pain in her leg but looked at him as he talked to her. "I'm fine. I was fine in the forest floor." She said bit her words where laced with nothing but kindness with a sweet tone so she was angry or upset and it showed through her voice and her eyes that gleamed a little. "Yes I was attacked away from this land though, I was attacked when I crossed pack territory and I didn't know it. They attacked and I ran off." She said as she shifted her weight a little. "I'll be your friend." She said and thinking if she survived.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Trader
Trader
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Hero was working in the library when he heard Neo calling his name. He closed the book and headed to the front door. His four wings folded behind him as he went through the doorway. he opened the front door and saw Neo and the injured woman. A smile had been on his face but now it was a look of worry. "Let me take her from you Neo. Come inside both of you. Are you alright miss?" The four winged angel asked. He lightly picked her up off Neo's back. Carrying her damsel in distress style to the living room. Setting her down tenderly in a chair. "Do you need something to eat? Something to drink?" He asked warmly. "You are more than welcome to stay in a room here. I have plenty and do not mind in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Neo looked at her. "The pack in these lands won't do that. They wouldn't do that to you. They are really nice people. Especially Addie and Devin the alphas." He said. Letting Hero take her from his back. "If you would like Taya I can, once you are healed more, take you to meet them." He offered kindly. He knelt down in front of her and inspected the bandaging. He would give it a few more minutes before he applied new bandaging. She seemed to be healing nicely.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Taya looked to see a winged man and blinked looking as he took her from
Neo and protested with a slight growl but obviously that didn't work.
She let out a breath being set down on the chair and looked at Hero and shook her head, "No...no...no that's okay... I don't want to take your food, drinks or rooms someone else may need them.Thank you for the offer." She said and looked over to Neo as the room spun a little and she rested her head against the soft fabric of the chair.
"No thank you, I'm hoping my old leader will find me. We don't have a ulfric it was just my Lupa and I wondering around then I got separated and I know she will find me." She explained, "But thank you." She said. Everything she said was very sweet and in a calm one to show she wasn't mad just didn't want to talk things that didn't belong to her or join a pack because she was hoping Anya her Lupa found her.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Trader
Trader
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Hero looked at her. "You wouldn't be taking it. I have plenty of rooms. You are more than welcome to all of them." he smiled at her. "You can stay here til she finds you. Once she finds you you can go on your way. It won't be good for you to stay outside and get sick. I'll help you find your Lupa. What does she look like? I'll scout around for her in the sky. I'll reunite you with your Lupa." He said softly. He could tell she wasn't liking talking to them. "Is there something wrong with the fact we aren't lycans?" He was curious was all. A tone of amusement filled the question as he asked it. "I happen to know quite a few lycans. I promise you I won't do you any harm. I believe in protecting others not hurting them." He said. Getting a glass of water and brought it to her. "drink this. You look a bit dizzy. Won't do you any good to dehydrate before your Lupa can find you. You don't have to stay here long term. Just until you are healed up. I'm sure your Lupa would be mad with us if we let one of her pack come to harm. Or die when we could have helped her until she found her."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Neo looked at Taya. Was she not liking talking to them? He didn't really notice if she was or wasn't. He changed the bandaging after reapplying aloe and comfry. He checked on her injuries. Due to her being a lycan they were healing faster than most people's would. He looked at her. "It is alright. Tell me what she looks like. I'll go looking for her with the plants help. So you can be reunited with her. In the meantime it isn't a wise idea to go wondering around on your own while your healing. You lycanthropes heal fast but even healing fast you are going to be weak for a little while. I don't want any harm coming to my new friend." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:36 pm

It wasn't that she wasn't liking talking to them, it was more of the fact she was still scared, she didn't know these men. She looked at Hero and took the water, "She had blonde hair, green eyes. She is a grey wolf with black on her face. Her name is Anya but I call her Mother Anya." She said and looked at Neo, "She's really nice....like you guys." She said feeling the sting of the Aloe and whined looking down at her friend and smiled, "Thank you very much for being so nice both of you." She said and took a long sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Trader
Trader
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Hero smiled and went into the kitchen. Grabbing a bit of Zoruna's cooking. Then came back with it. "Here you go. I'll let Zoruna know you are here. She will help you feel more at home. I am just up the stairs behind the blue door if you need me." He said. Patting her shoulder and walked up the staircase. He went to Zoruna's room and knocked on the door. "Miss Zoruna? We have some company. Perhaps you would like to meet her. She seems really sweet and gentle. I'm going to my room if you need me." He then headed to his room and shut the door. Getting to work on some planning he was doing.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Zoruna was tucking in Jenna when Hero knocked on the door. She called back. "Alright be down in a minute Hero." She said. Tucking the teddy bear in next to Jenna. Then turned on the nightlight for her. Heading out of the room she shut the door quietly. Leaving the door open just a crack in case Jenna called for her. She headed down the stairs and into the living room. She introduced herself as soon as she got to where Neo and Taya were. "Hello miss. My name is Zoruna. It is a pleasure to meet you. Would you like to be friends?" She asked with a sweet and gentle voice. Her whole face lit up with warmth and life.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Neo smiled at Taya. "You are welcome. We are just being ourselves. Miss Zoruna is nice." He heard Zoruna as she came down. "There she is now." He said with a smile. He he put the comfry on next. Wrapping it in a secure bandage before sitting up. "I'm still in training to be a healer fully but I know bandaging injuries like the back of my hand. I'll check on you and change your bandaging." He said. "I'll look with the plants help to find your Mother Anya." He said with a smile. "Don't worry. We'll reunite the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Taya
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 pm

She drank the rest of her water and began feeling better as Hero brought her some food. She took with with a slight smile as a thank you and took a bite as he left. She looked at Neo as he spoke and let out a faint breath wondering where Anya yawn left her lips. She looked at the new women and smiled shyly. "Hello. I'm Taya. I'd like to be your friend." She said with a smile and let Neo re change her bandages and she continued eating. She looked up at Zoruna, "How long have you two been here in Storybrooke?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Taya A Place To Stay   Getting Taya A Place To Stay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Taya A Place To Stay
Page 1 of 1