StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Share | 

newbie...yet not.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: newbie...yet not.   Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 am

Hello.

I'm Lilly but I play Scarlet, at this moment she is my only character. I have been roleplaying for oh....5 years then I had to stop for the last 3 years so I could dive into work and pay for the down payment on my apartment (it was a lot but the rent isn't) So after that I ended up getting a promotion (Yay!) and that raised my pay even more so now I am back to working Monday-Sunday. Monday-Friday it's 9-2 (was 7-6) Saturday-Sunday it's 8-3(was 7-6) I get breaks so I may post but my posting will come after 2 during the week and after 3 on the weekends I also have some days off so sometimes all day lol!. Anywho, I got back into rping because I had a lot of free time and I invented Scarlet. I was on another forum site but it shut down due to I think inactivity...or somethin like that. So if you want to rp with Scarlet PM me (I DO have a YIM however if you want to add me please give me YOUR IM adress and I will add you. I do no accept friend requests due to past reasons.) I am very nice so no worries. I am glad I found this site it looks active and fun!

I didn't see where to put this so I am putting it here:

ICly what I want for Scarlet:

Like a Star @ heaven A mate for her
(Traits and personality for her mate (does not have to have all of them but this is general idea)

• Kind
  • Loving
  • Patient
  • Loyal
  • Calm
  • Passionate
  • Supportive
  • Does not have to be a lycanthrope (I prefer a human or an angel) (Nothing to off the wall)
  • Age 19-22
  • Must be able to protect Scarlet from her Master if he returns (NPC) and other danger
  • Does not drink due to her past Master
  • Wants a family
  • Likes Children
  • Will help Scarlet become a free wolf again.
⭐Maybe a pack or a home of her own

I hope to make lots of friends ICly for Scarlet and OOC for me! SO please post in threads with me and or PM me Smile

Items:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hero
Trader
Trader
Hero

PostSubject: Re: newbie...yet not.   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 pm

I have an angel you might like.

His name is Dyos and he has a guardian spirit tiger.

you can reach me at: californiainmydreams@yahoo.com

I'm usually on just invisible due to reasons like stalkers.

For sale
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

newbie...yet not.
Page 1 of 1