StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Piece of Paradise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayvon
Tayvon

Piece of Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Piece of Paradise   Piece of Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 pm

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear; however, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human form. Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship.

A red wolf walked into the hell gates of freezing city. "It here. I can can smell it scent." His ears went up as he heard a mother tell it child the legend of wolves paradise. " The Lord, whose people created a Moon maiden with alchemy. They said the only the smell of blood from a wolf can walk the moon lord up. And only the blood of the red wolf can force the moon maiden to open the gate. The Lord family been trying to get into paradise for centuries now but it said that only the moon maiden and can show the path to paradise and that only wolves can enter it. but wolves have be long gone and killed off 200 years ago. so now it just a story we mothers tell." she told the child.

The Red wolf listen to the mother story and closed his eyes 'where not gone it just that you see us as big dogs nothing more nothing less. You have became blinded to the world that around you. Even if you could we wouldn't let you for you already destroy your world that was given to you.' he thought to himself as he pressed on following his nose. Blood dripping out of his wounds he was weak the lack of animals that was in the waste land had weaken his body. In an ally way he fell to his side and closed his eyes. "Rest that all I need is some rest." he siad to his self and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

His nose had caught the scent of something...."humans... No.... another wolf.... and berries???" Tayvon was confused as ever "where am I? This is not he city."
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

Piece of Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piece of Paradise   Piece of Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Zoruna had left Hero's house to get some berries. She wanted to cook a few meals and several types of berries would be needed for the mixed berry pie she wanted to make. She hummed a bit as she walked. Her long hair trailing behind her as a light breeze fluttered through the silken strands. She left Hero watching Jenna. As she is walking she caught a glimpse of the sun reflecting off of something. Not thinking much about it she continued to head towards the berry patch. She saw something just ahead and off to the side. She walked over to it and knelt down.

"You poor creature." She said softly. Taking off her shawl and pressed it to the injuries where the blood was matting to the fur. "I wonder if you can walk some. If you can I can help you to a healer. If not...well...I'll figure something out." What she would figure out she didn't have the faintest idea. She just couldn't stand to see another creature in pain. She pulled out the cloth she had in her basket. Pressing it onto any other wounds. Keeping the shawl pressed against the bigger wound.(least from what I gathered your guy was in wolf form. If not I'll fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

Piece of Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piece of Paradise   Piece of Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Anya was doing her rounds scouting around the house and the berry patch her ears where up her nose was working. She stopped in the shadows of the berry patch as she sniffed smelling one of her race and a women. She shifted fixing her dress and made her way closer. She had perfect poster and held her head high but not too high so she didn't look stuck up. She approached the two and looked at the male and then the women and smiled. "Miss, I can take care of him. He is a lycanthrope like me and I have a home closer to here. Would you like to come back to my home?" She asked moving over to the male and looked at him putting her hand on his head and rubbed his head. 'Can you walk or do you need me to carry you?' She asked Tayvon. Tayvon would be the only one that could hear the thoughts, she was thinking her mind to him, it was a lycan ablility. She looked at Zoruna she seemed nice maybe they could be friends, "I am Auya. Lupa of the Jadestone pack. It is nice to meet you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Brown
Jenna Brown

Piece of Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piece of Paradise   Piece of Paradise I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:56 am

"ZORA!" Called a little voice as she ran quick having really no idea where she was going. She was trying to find her new mother figure. She came into the berry patch and saw Zoruna and can over and hugged her leg clinging to it as she looked at the wolf and pointed, "Doggie!" She asked and smiled happily moving to Zoruna's other leg clinging to her leg that was closer to Tavon and reached out.She heard a voice and snapped that hand back hugging Zoruna's leg and saw Anya "Lady is pwetty." She said in slight awe as Anya walked up and help Zoruna.
Back to top Go down
Tayvon
Tayvon

Piece of Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piece of Paradise   Piece of Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Tayvon jaded eye shot open when he felt a cloth touch him followed a hand press, he quickly snapped his hand around and snapped at her giving her a warning to back the hell off. He tried to move but his body was to weak from lost of blood and lack of food. Then there was another women that came up and Tayvon growled at her his ears back fur up. Then his ears pop up 'How can you be in that form where is your pride as a wolf? Humans is what killed our kind and distoried our homes how can you take there form' he said to her. ' I can take care of myself I don't need your help. I am just resting.' his jaded eyes looked at anya and then at the little girl woundering if she knew better then to touch an animal that she knew nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piece of Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piece of Paradise   Piece of Paradise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piece of Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Berry Patch-
Jump to: