StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Dyos and Tyrugo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyos
Dyos

Dyos and Tyrugo Empty
PostSubject: Dyos and Tyrugo   Dyos and Tyrugo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:13 pm

First Name- Dyos

Middle Name- Nikeyo

Last Name- Mihoshi

Race- Arch Angel

Age- 20 (human)

Gender- male

Height- 5' 11 1/2"

Weight- 140

Job- *for hire*

Appearance- Dyos and Tyrugo Dyos

Personality-Kind, Loving, Patient, Loyal, Calm, Passionate, Supportive, Caring, Easy Going, Gentle (unless protecting), Calm-Natured

Special Skills- Samurai Fighting, Swordplay, Protection, Understanding Animals (primarily Tyrugo), Weapon Mastery, Training, Heavy Lifting, Horseback Riding, Flying (duh lol)

History- Dyos was once head samurai for the emperor of Japan. A noble and valient samurai who was protector of the emperor himself. He was born to a poor family and earned his title and position. One year he was slain in battle while defending the emperor and his children. This was back in way ancient days of japan. God was pleased with his selfless act and gave him a second chance in life as an archangel. His entire life he has had a tiger guardian named Tyrugo. However, Tyrugo had also been slain on that day. He was reborn again as guardian spirits tend to do every time. He now travels around doing good deeds and things for people. He follows a strict moral code known as Bushido.

The Bushidō code is typified by seven virtues:

Rectitude (義 gi?)
Courage (勇氣 yūki?)
Benevolence (仁 jin?)
Respect (禮 rei?)
Honesty (誠 makoto?)
Honor (名誉 meiyo?)
Loyalty (忠義 chūgi?)

Other: Has a tiger spirit (has a physical form) name Tyrugo.

~Mini profile of Tyrugo~

Name: Tyrugo

Race: Guardian Spirit Tiger

Appearance: Dyos and Tyrugo 447287
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Dyos and Tyrugo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyos and Tyrugo   Dyos and Tyrugo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Dyos and Tyrugo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Accepted Charater Sheet-
Jump to: