StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Reunion (for Taya and Anya)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Neo

Reunion (for Taya and Anya) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion (for Taya and Anya)   Reunion (for Taya and Anya) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Neo led Anya all the way from the castle to the outside of Hero's home. He knocked on the door and an elven woman (zoruna have permission to npc her just in narration) opened the door. "Hello Zoruna. I brought Taya her Lupa." He turned to Anya. Making sure she was close. He turned around and Zoruna was gone again. He waved Anya in with him. Hurrying inside. He took her to the room where Taya was staying. Knocking on the door. "Taya? I brought someone to see you. I think you'll be happy to see them."
Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (for Taya and Anya)   Reunion (for Taya and Anya) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Anya followed Neo as they walked away from the hall and through the meadows to a large house. She was careful not to get separated and stopped as he knocked on the door waiting a moment and saw the women and waved to her before she vanished and walked inside. She followed Neo to a door and smiled, she moved beside him as she caught her scent strong and knew that was Taya unless she somehow had a child in the last few months. "Taya open the door dear." She called happily.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (for Taya and Anya)   Reunion (for Taya and Anya) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Taya was laying in her bed, letting her leg heal and her energy return. She sighed a little oh how she hated being still, it was not her favorite past time. She heard Neo speak and she sat up, "Who?" She asked before catching a familiar scent and blinked before Anya spoke. "ANYA!" She cried happily and jumped up ignoring the small twinges of pain before she opened the door and tackled her Lupa to the ground, "I missed you!" She told her. Oh she as so happy as she looked up at Neo. "You found her!" She cried again happily.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (for Taya and Anya)   Reunion (for Taya and Anya) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Neo frowned as she tackled Anya. He pulled a seed and hummed it to life. Laying it on the ground. Talking to it he quickly had it wrap around both womens waist and lift them up. Dude had to use his powers. He was not strong enough to pick up two beautiful women. It just was not happening. He frowned at Taya. "Please be more careful. You don't want to reopen healing injuries. Why don't we go inside the room? I need to change your bandaging and make sure everything is healing the way its suppose to be."

He smiled at her. "Yeah. I told you I would. I try hard to keep my promises. I did promise to find her for you." He smiled at Taya. Whispering to the plants. Every time he talked to the plants it would sound like humming or singing. It wasn't. He was speaking the voice of nature. The vine plant unraveled from around the two women and shrunk back into the seed as he hummed it back to seed instead of plant. He picked it up and put it in his pocket. "Anya...I've been tending to Taya's injuries. They were deep but they are healing rather nicely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (for Taya and Anya)   Reunion (for Taya and Anya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion (for Taya and Anya)
Page 1 of 1