StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Treykon, God of Pain and Torment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uratan
uratan

Treykon, God of Pain and Torment Empty
PostSubject: Treykon, God of Pain and Torment   Treykon, God of Pain and Torment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:51 am

I have been asked to make a very bad bad guy, so here's what I have come up with.

An evil and malevolent deity that has manifested himself onto the mortal plane. This god looks more animal than human, but no animal known to any of this world.
It is a groteque creature, legs of a horse, body of a bear, wings of a bat and a head so grotesquely mishapen that all who gaze upon it suffer nightmares for days after. It's voice brings forth memories of past pains, and looking into it's hideous eyes, you may be forced to relive every pain you endured over once more. The god beast thrives on this anguish, gains nourishment and revels in the pain caused from simple memories. What more, any wishing to cause pain to this physical deity find that any wound you inflict upon it, is transferred directly to the offender. In layman's terms, if you cut off it's arm, you'll soon find that your own arm was the limb that was severed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Owner
Owner
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Treykon, God of Pain and Torment   Treykon, God of Pain and Torment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 am

O__O *hides her twin girls* Very nice bad guy.

Accepted!

No godmodding Smile
Back to top Go down
http://storybrooke.createfreeforum.net
uratan
uratan

PostSubject: Re: Treykon, God of Pain and Torment   Treykon, God of Pain and Torment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:00 am

but... it's a god

jk, he'll act as a god, but I have it specifically in my mind that he will never harm, let alone even touch another creature. He simply is invulnerable to damage by transfering any damage done to him.

Please PM me, I have a brilliant idea for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treykon, God of Pain and Torment   Treykon, God of Pain and Torment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1