StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Lannister

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanister
Owner
Owner
Lanister

Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Lannister   Lannister I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:22 am

Name- Lannister

Race- Terra Sprite

Age- As a spirit of the world itself, Lannister is as old as the world.

Gender- Male

Height- 2 feet, but can grow in size to 10 feet

Weight- No matter the size Lannister is as weightless as the wind or as heavy as the mightiest redwood, at his own choosing.

Job - Protector and Voice of Nature

Appearance-
Lannister 3670228218_dc79f2b07f
A dapper gentlemen with the legs of a goat. A classic satyr, enjoying life and all the joys nature brings before him.

Personality- Seemingly aloof and headstrong, Lannister draws his very being from the nature of the world. His one task is to impart the wisdom upon those who inhabit it about how precious it is. He has little patience for those who harm nature, as in doing so harms him, and while he is generally non-violent he will use nature to defend himself, calling forth animals and woodland creatures to assist him.

Special Skills- Able to fly, speak to animals, Grow in height, and increase weight. Only speaks in song lyrics, and melodies like the tune that flutters on the breeze.

History- Lannister has existed since the planet itself has existed. He is the representation of all that is nature, and speaks on its behalf. He's been called many things throughout history, by many people, some even seeing him as a god. While he does not take measures to correct these beliefs, he doesn't outright encourage them either. He has found a home for the time being in the community of Storybrooke and so far enjoys how they respect the world around them.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lannister   Lannister I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:26 am

Accepted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Lannister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Accepted Charater Sheet-
Jump to: