StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Share | 

Playtime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gage

PostSubject: Playtime   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Gage was playing away from the other kids. He was playing with a ball. Bouncing it up and down. He was oblivious to the world and occasionally looked up to see Miss Rylee playing with the other kids. Or talking to them. Or correcting them for misbehaving. He was playing by himself because he wasn't going to be here much longer anyways. His daddy would be here soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayla

PostSubject: Re: Playtime   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Sayla had heard from a few friends who had seen Vincent that he had moved on. That he was dating some woman. This woman supposably was playing mommy to the child SHE had given birth to. This just did not sit well. So she had told her now husband that she was going on vacation for awhile. She was going to make Vincent pay for daring to replace her. Sure she threw him and the brat to the curb but that was minor details. It was about the fact he had no right to replace her with another woman! Nor did he have a right to let that other woman be Gage's mommy! That just wasn't going to do. So she was going to take what was most precious to Vincent. True she really had no custody rights due to giving them up legally but small details. Small details.

She spotted Gage and snuck up behind the oblivious ugly little brat. She wrapped a hand around his mouth and jerked him up roughly around the waist. Kid may have made a noise so she quickly headed towards the woods with a most likely squirming and crying snot nosed brat in tow. She hadn't even noticed Rylee. She was a bit focused at the moment on the squirming brat. "Stop moving you little bastard before I rip your slightly pointed ears off." She hissed violently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rylee

PostSubject: Re: Playtime   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Rylee knew every child's scent that entered the daycare, part of being a lycan. She had just put two children in timeout of kicking one another. She then moved to scan the front playground. A sicking scent hit her tender nose instantly making her wrinkle it up. Her violet eyes spotted the women with the child. "STOP!" She growled probably making all the children stop what they where doing and looked at her. She hurried and ran over toward the lady. "You put him down now!" She growled again as she neared the women.

Rylee's Items
Spoiler:

//Rylee's Character Sheet//

5 months pregnant
[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Playtime   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Gage screamed and yelled Rylee's name. "RYWEE!!!!!!!" he yelled before it was cut off when the woman grabbed his mouth. Crying and squirming. Screaming though it was muffled. He had tears trailing down his eyes. His arms flailed against the air and reached for Rylee. Crying as he didn't know the scary lady who was hurting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayla

PostSubject: Re: Playtime   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Sayla hit Gage in the stomach. It was sure to leave a bruise. "Shut up you snot nose little brat." She saw Rylee and scowled. Moving her hand from Gage's mouth. "NO! I BIRTHED HIM! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT YOU BITCHY LITTLE WHORE IN WHITE!" She yelled coldly. She pointed her fingers at Rylee. "Knockotos!" She yelled. Casting a black magic knock out spell before running off into the treeline with Gage. Dumb bitch almost threw a monkey wrench in her plan for revenge. Her hand was gripping Gage's mouth in a bruising hold around his lower face.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rylee

PostSubject: Re: Playtime   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 pm

She heard what the women said and growled, "He is not yours to pick up! Let me be!" SHe yelled, only Vincent and Rose where allowed to pick him up...though this women wasn't really picking Gage up, she was taking him by force. She was about to shift when she yelled some weird word and the world went back. Rylee fell to the ground her hair falling over face as she laid there her white dress now tarnished with dirt as was her face. Two children ran over to Rylee kneeling down hands on her waist as they tried to wake her.

Rylee's Items
Spoiler:

5 months pregnant
[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Playtime   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Vincent was holding the double carrier thing that housed Kyra and Caden. He had gone for a walk with them. Now it was time to pick up his son Gage and head to meet up with Rose. They had a lunch date. He had just reached the playground of the daycare when he noticed some kids shaking Rylee. He ran over, but carefully so the babies stayed safe, and knelt down. Setting the carrier down. He turned Rylee over. Listening for a heartbeat. There was one so somehow she had been knocked out. He didn't see any bruising though... He pulled out some smelling salts and waved it under her nose. "Come on Rylee. Wake up." He said. Coaxing the salts to work on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rylee

PostSubject: Re: Playtime   Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:13 am

When Vincent appeared and turned her over she didn't move, looked very much like sleeping beauty. With the smelling salts under her nose her beast woke first She wrinkled her nose and opened her eyes seeing Vincent. "Mmmm" She sai d as she sat up. She looked at him blinking a few times as a little girl named Mariah jumped in her lap. She was still trying to focus. Then like a train she remembered her eyes got big. She shot-up Mariah in her arms. "V...Vincent! The birth mother of Gage was here! She took Gage, I tried to stop her but...I woke up on the ground...." She blinked. Why did she end up on the ground? "I'm so sorry.I could not protect him from her." She said looking at him.

Rylee's Items
Spoiler:

5 months pregnant
[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playtime   

Back to top Go down

Playtime
Page 1 of 1