StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayla
Sayla

Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose) Empty
PostSubject: Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose)   Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Sayla threw the little brat into the sand on the cove. "Dumb little brat." She hissed. She heard him crying for his daddy and she slapped him across the face. "Shut up! You aren't ever going to see that loser again!" She heard him saying other things and not being a patient woman she grabbed him by his arms and began to shake him. Gripping him tightly. "Shut up your whining you annoying little insect!" She yelled. Throwing him onto his back and growled at him. Damn children were so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Gage
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose)   Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 am

Gage cried and squirmed. Screaming in fear as she threw him into the cave. He was crying for his daddy. "I wan my daddy............." he whined. Crying out as she slapped him. He wanted his mommy Rose. "I want my mommy! You are a fake mommy." He yelled. Tears trailing down his cheeks. Screaming in pain as she started shaking him by a tight hold on his arms. She was hurting him and it made him scared. Whining and wailing a bit and hit the sand hard. He was getting all bruised up. "I WAN MY MOMMY AND DADDY!" He yelled. Crying and wailing harder.
Back to top Go down
Sayla
Sayla

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose)   Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 am

Sayla growled and punched the boy in the gut. "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINEY LITTLE BRAT!" She screamed into his face. Backhanding him when he yelled at her. God she really wanted to kill this spawn of her loins. However, that would defeat the purpose of kidnapping him. Oh but how she wanted to do so. End his useless existance. She picked him up and shook him again. Then threw him back onto the sand. Leaving him alone after that.
Back to top Go down
Gage
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose)   Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:40 am

Gage whined as she punched him in the gut. She knocked the breath out of him. Whimpering and trying to crawl away from her. Only to be picked up and shook like a rag doll again. He wanted his mommy rose now! His tears trailed down his cheeks and he whimpered. Hitting the sand hard again. True after he was with his parents again he would forget all about this because he was a kid but for the moment it was scary more than it actually hurting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose)   Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge Or Not (for gage and rose)
Page 1 of 1