StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Another day on the job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kambria
Kambria

Another day on the job Empty
PostSubject: Another day on the job   Another day on the job I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:50 am

Everything inside the court house was quiet, the fire place was cleaned, the floors swept, mopped and everything was dusted to perfection. It seemed like nobody was in the court house though if someone where to look harder and actually take the time they would would find a women with wavy blonde hair, green eyes and gorgeous features sitting behind her desk in a blue dress that hugged her figure. She dipped her quill in the ink well and continued to write re dipping her ink ever so often as she wrote, her bright green eyes sparkling as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Fyro
Fyro

Another day on the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day on the job   Another day on the job I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:12 am

Fyro was wandering around town without a care in the world. Or anything to do for that matter. He had stopped by a bakery and picked up a red velvet cupcake for Kambria. He could only hope she liked red velvet. Otherwise he wasn't sure what to do with the cupcake. It was freshly made and still hot from just coming out of the oven. He hummed a bit as he made his way to the courthouse. Getting there and opened the door. Walking around aimlessly as he searched for Kambria. When he finally found her he knocked on the threshold of her door. "I brought you a cupcake." he said. Placing the tiny plate with the covered cupcake on it in front of her. "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down

Another day on the job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Village :: Court House-
Jump to: