StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Cliff jumping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Cliff jumping Empty
PostSubject: Cliff jumping   Cliff jumping I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 am

Everything was happening so fast for her, Sam reappearing
was a good thing but…now there were other wolves coming around and joining her family which was a great thing but…she was just feeling so lost. So forgotten. She has dropped Crystal off at daycare that she went to for two hours every day and went walking around the forest. She was in a simple yellow and white dress, flats and a necklace. She heard sound of the falls cascading down to the water below and followed that sound. She was feeling like a paper back, just drifting through the wind, she felt like a house of cards one blow from caving in. She felt like she was buried deep, six feet under and if she screamed no one would hear a thing. She stood at the edge of the falls looking down at the water below. She was feeling so low that she was feeling nothing at all. The usual happy she wolf was having crazy thoughts. She wanted to know that she was not a wasted space and that she was original and irreplaceable. She licked off her flat shoes and stepped into the water fall as it hit her feet. She took a deep breath and jumped…falling down all the way into the calm water below. She hit the water and went under and stayed under for a while breathing out threw her ones making bubbles before she licked her legs and resurfaced taking in a deep breath. She looked up as if to still see her up at the top of the waterfall and swam to the side getting out of the water and wringing out her hair and then the bottom of her dress. She let out a light breath and shook her head as she tucked her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Taylor

Cliff jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliff jumping   Cliff jumping I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:53 am

Taylor had followed Holly and had a bad feeling. He had a bad feeling that she was going to do something crazy. Something dangerous. He didn't like that he felt like that. He had seen her feeling not happy. He had seen her seem to withdraw. She wasn't herself and it worried him. She hadn't said anything to him but he had seen even his hugs weren't making her happy again. She hid it well from Crystal who still seemed to study Holly like she knew something was wrong with her. He ran after her and saw her jump over the edge of the waterfall. He quickly followed after her. Hurling himself over the waterfall and swam over to her. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to the shore as she swam there. Pulling her into him and wouldn't let go. "Holly!" He said. His voice filled with panic. He had been so worried. So afraid she wouldn't come to the surface.

He let go only for her to do the wringing out then pulled her into him again. Tightly holding her and not letting go. "Don't scare me like that. I thought you were going to stay under. Holly you scared me. I thought I was going to lose you. Please don't do something crazy anymore. Next time...next time talk to me. Please." He pleaded with her. He nuzzled her. "You are so special and important to me. You had such a strange look on your face this morning. I followed you. I thought I lost you when you jumped over the cliff." He said. His voice racing as he clung to her tighter. "I love you Holly. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Cliff jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliff jumping   Cliff jumping I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:32 am

She blinked as Taylor held her tightly as she looked at him, "I...I wouldn't stay under forever, just for a while. You where busy with work and Addie and Devin are busy with the new members and Lulu is still on her honeymoon." She told him rubbing her arm as she looked back up at the cliff she had jumped off of. She let out a slight breath when he held her tighter, "I love you too Taylor." She said wrapping her arms around him. She smiled as he told her she was special, it made her feel like she was not a wastes space and that someone still noticed her. She was usually so quiet that she faded into the background, except to a select few but they all busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cliff jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliff jumping   Cliff jumping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliff jumping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Enchanted Falls-
Jump to: