StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Lazy Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya
Anya

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Anya was having a Lazy day, it was only Taya, Dakota and herself and both where out and Anya was staying home. She got up and brushed her hair used the paste of Allspice for toothpaste then sued mint so her breath was fresh. She moved down stairs in her top and bottoms before she took a slice of bacon and ate it. She wasn't a big eater which worried her pack but Anya ate what she needed to. She moved out to the porch swallowing the last part of her bacon and shifted. Her paws in the ground with ease and she laid down feeling the summer sun hitting her pelt as she yawned and shifted a bit feeling the breeze move her grey fur, oh a lazy day indeed. She had no mate yet nor a large pack so Anya was taking advantage of these days, if someone needed her help or pack member appeared she'd become the alpha she was suppose to be, but for now nothing called for her.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Andrews
Mathias Andrews

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Mathias was lost in his own little world. Wearing a tool glove that mixed magic with technology. Yes he was a bit ahead of the ages but that was probably the main reason that most thought him an eccentric mad man. In actuality he was just brilliant beyond the span of time period this place was in. He had become even more absorbed in his work after Sophia and him became seperated from one another. The other realm had fallen apart and they had left but been seperated. Now he had no one who understood him and his out of the box thinking.

Perhaps in his own way he was seeking out a pack. Those things rumored to be a nonjudgmental family. He wouldn't know as he had never been in one. He was tinkering and the object in his arms was being created. He caught a scent but didn't process it. He stopped on a fallen tree and set the invention down. Right now it looked like a metal doll but when he was done...when he was done it would be a man made living being. He just looked up. He didn't yet realize he was on the land of a pack. He went back to tinkering with his tool glove. For the moment oblivious to other's presence.
Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Anya was enjoying her lazy time laying on the porch until the gentle summer breeze brought a scent to her nose and she raised her head smelling the scent more as a small growl left her throat, she didn't know this scent. She got up shifting and moving back inside and took the white dress. The dress was sleeveless, it hung around her shoulders and went down to her knee and fell diagonal and the other side stopped at her ankle,around the dress at the waist was a belt showing just how small Anya really was. She put on her boots and moved on over to the scent. She wasn't a threat unless the scent posed as a threat to her or her pack. As she drew closer she saw a male figure who seemed to be building something. "Hello." She said as she drew closer. "I'm Anya." She said. She wanted to know why she was on her pack land and where his pack was or if he had one.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Andrews
Mathias Andrews

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Mathias seemed to jump as if he was snapping out of his own little world when she spoke to him. Blinking a few times and for a moment just seemed to look up at her. Not really registering her as being real for a moment. Shaking his head to clear his rapidly running around thoughts. "Hello." He said with a warm smile. He looked wary of her though. He hadn't had much luck with people of any race. Most thought him an eccentric mad man simply because he thought ahead of the time and out of the box. "I'm Mathias. Mathias Andrews." He said.

He looked around and got a puzzled look. "How in the world did I get here?" He asked in amusement. Looking back at her. "Sorry if I'm intruding. When I'm working on inventions the world around me ceases to exist. I try hard to remember time and things but...working on inventions sweeps me away from reality. Inventing is a passion of mine." He held out the gloved hand with mini tools in each of the fingers. Then realized which hand he held out and switched to the ungloved hand. "Its nice to meet you Miss Anya."

He flicked his wrist and the tools vanished into the glove and became magical particals. The glove began to unwrap and fold downwards into itself from the tips of the fingers down. Each fold over flattening out as it continued to fold down until it was just a leather band around his wrist. The metal on the side of the glove, light and flexible metal, spread out and covered the leather band. Forming a metal bracelette upon his arm. "That was another invention of mine. Using technology and magic to create the Tool Glove. Useful in inventing things. Has any and every tool I might possibly every need."

He looked at the metal doll form. Picking it up. "She'll be my greatest masterpiece..." He said. Putting the doll in his pouch bag on his side. "I'm guessing you are a wolf like me. You have the wolfess scent." He looked around. "Again I'm sorry if I'm intruding. I just tend to wander." He ran a hand through his hair. "I lost my friend Sophia. We got seperated. People around these lands usually think me an eccentric mad man. I'm not...I swear on that."

He looked at Anya. "I heard from Sophia packs don't judge you. I've never been in one ever so I've been seeking one out to see if its true. That people in a pack will accept you as you are. Even if you think outside the box." He noticed her looks and smiled a bit. "You are a very beautiful woman." He stood up and went to leave. "I'll leave you be now. Again I'm sorry for intruding. Guess I was just subconsciously...hoping to find a pack to join." If he had talked too much he hadn't meant to. He really didn't talk much with others. Mostly due to people thinking him an eccentric madman. So when he did talk he tried his hardest to hold a conversation even if he was somewhat shy around others. Especially since conversational skills weren't his strong point. Very few people enjoyed listening to him talk about his one true passion...inventing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Berry Patch :: Jadestone Pack Manor-
Jump to: