StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Hoping to join the religious path

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raelynn
Raelynn

Hoping to join the religious path Empty
PostSubject: Hoping to join the religious path   Hoping to join the religious path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Raelynn had calmed down enough and left her 'old' past behind her, she was now rather elegant no more being a tomboy. Raelynn has a thin and hourglass figure with almost angel like features, her green eyes where bright almost like you could see into her soul. Her hair was pulled up into a loose bun. She had saw a sign for a Chantry priest or priestess, just someone to say prays often for the dead, she knew it was a high ranking job and it was just Raelynn's attitude for aiming high. She found her way to the Sanctuary and walked in looking around before looking around. "Hello....? Hello?" She asked with a smile looking around for someone or rather anyone she was hoping to join the religious path.
Back to top Go down
Leena Lancer
Leena Lancer

Hoping to join the religious path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the religious path   Hoping to join the religious path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Leena was working in the herb room. Humming a bit as she did so. Catching a scent that she hadn't caught before. The woman never left the sanctuary. Well she did once or twice but always returned in a hurry. This was her home. This was the place she lived and worshiped. She headed out towards the scent. Dressed in her priestess gown and her beautiful elven circlet. She looked at the woman and smiled. "Hello miss. My name is Priestess Leena. What can I do for you?" She smoothed out her gown and just looked at her.
Back to top Go down

Hoping to join the religious path
Page 1 of 1