StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Thinking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Emma

Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Thinking   Thinking I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Emma was dressed in her pink dress with her hair down behind her shoulders. Around her neck was the necklace Hero gave her along with the matching earrings. She was sitting on the courtyard under the gazebo since it was raining. She was just thinking as she laid on the bench. She took in a breath as she relaxed and smiled. The sound of the pitter patter of the rain was just so relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Ella Hampton
Ella Hampton

Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Ella has watched Emma leave and had been for the last 10 minutes standing on her tip toes trying to get the dang door open. Finally with help from Jenna she got it open. "MMMMMAAAAA" She cried a she followed the scent of Emma. "MMMMMAAAA" She cried again entering the garden and saw her laying on the bench. "MA!" She said looking up at Emma with her big blue innocent eyes and climbed on the bench and attacked herself to Emma and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down

Thinking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Story Brooke Castle :: Courtyard-
Jump to: