StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Learning Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Learning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Learning Magic   Learning Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 am

Holly had decided she would like to learn magic, Lulu knew magic and she could do really cool things and Lulu even thought her how to do a few things. So she was off to the university to talk to the Magic Master user and saw hi to Jewel and Bella. She was dressed in her usual black dress that had white sleeves and also a white sash around the waist that showed off her small waist. She had her bag over her shoulder full of bread, bandages, her journal and some first aid things and herbs. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face as she nearly the large doors of the sanctuary. Her heart skipped a beat as her fear took over. She bit her bottom lip but placed both hands on the warm door and pushed it open stepping into the open room. She walked in looking at the shiny marble floor then looked up at the chilling that was windows so natural light flooded in. She sucked in a deep breath and swallowed before she spoke. "Hello? I...is anyone here?" She called out. She caught Jewel's scent lingering around the area along with Bella's though Bella's was not as strong as Jewel's, there where two more scents she didn't know as well, on was Ava Jewel's daughter the other had to belong to Zyar the Master Magic teacher. She wan'ted to know if her strength was life (earth) magic, fire magic, ice magic, or dark magic. Would she need be using a wand? If so, what would it be made out of? Oh she had so many questions. She sat on the bench her bag in her lap as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Zyar
Zyar

Learning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic   Learning Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Zyar was playing with Ava when he caught a new scent. When he thought about it the scent wasn't new it just wasn't one he had caught too often. He looked at Ava and smiled. Taking her to Jewel and closed the door. The scent he caught belonged to Holly...his best friends sister. He had caught her scent at the wedding a couple months or so back. He heard the young woman call out and headed in that direction. As he got closer, his long white hair trailing behind him in a tight ponytail, he smiled at her. "Hello miss Holly. You were at Lulu's wedding. What can I do for you today?" He asked with a smile. "I'm Zyar by the way."
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Learning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic   Learning Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

She sat there on the bench her blonde hair down in relaxed curled as she let out a light sigh. Her blue eyes looked up seeing the male, she bit her bottom lip seeing it was a male which made her a little worried, but Bella and Jewel where here so it was okay right? She nodded, "Yeah Lulu is my sister." She told him standing up. "I want to learn magic..." She said and stopped there before continuing. "I want to know what my strongest magic type was, I wanted to know all kinds of things." She told him as she twirled a strand of hair around her finger. "Will I stay here in the student quarters?" She asked letting go of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Zyar
Zyar

Learning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic   Learning Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 am

Zyar smiled at her. "Lulu is my best friend." He said with a warm expression on his face. "Well you've come to the right place if you want to learn magic. I'm the master of magic. I teach magic to any and all who wish to learn it." He listened to her as she continued. "I can help you learn which magic you are strongest in. The first step however will be teaching you how to focus your thoughts and energy into reacting and controlling magic. Channeling the mana so you can use magic." He said with a warm smile. "What all do you want to know? Ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities."

He nodded his head. "It is best that you do while you are first learning but it isn't mandatory. You could stay at the pack house where you normally stay and just come here every day after you eat breakfast in the morning. The decision is entirely up to you." He smiled at her. "To start with. Focus all your thoughts on your breathing and centering yourself within yourself. Find your center by clearing all thoughts from your mind and focusing only on what I am saying. Close off your thoughts to anything else. This is the first step in what I will teach you. It is the first step you need to take in order to learn where your strength in magic lies."
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Learning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic   Learning Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 pm

She let out a breath, "I know kind of how to do that, Lulu taught me a little." She said in a quieter voice not wanting to make him mad. She smiled and looked at him and smiled to him and nodded, "Okay. My work is close to here so I'll send a note to my family. Can we start now? I'd like to start as soon as possible." She told him with a sweet smile and brushed the hair out of her face. She was also tossing the idea of taking potions, she really wanted to know all this stuff but she was not sure about it. Magic she was sure about.
Back to top Go down
Zyar
Zyar

Learning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic   Learning Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Zyar nodded his head. "Yes. I can see that. Lulu is good for helping others out." He looked at her. "I'm not going to attack you Holly. You don't have to get so quiet." He smiled at her. "I see." He said. "That is a good idea. If you have any kids you can bring them and if they are old enough to do so you can let them play with Ava." He said. "We are already starting Holly. Prior to these comments I gave you your first instructions for the start of our lessons." He said with a chuckle. "I would rather not put off what can already be done. I need you to do the centering thing first." He said in a kind and gentle voice. "Soon as you are centered we will break the centering than work on speeding up how fast you can reach your at one with yourself point. All this is part of lesson one.
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Learning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic   Learning Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 pm

"Kay.." She replied about him not hurting her, it still worried her. She nodded to him about already starting the lessens. She bit her bottom lip before she stopped and let out a shaky breath, sucked in and let out another shaky breath. She was starting to get into her center and sucked in another breath and let it out more less shaky now. One more and she would be fully centered. She blinked a few times and stood up looking at Zyar, "Okay, now what?" She asked. It may seem a bit fast for her to be centered but Lulu had been meditating every night so Holly joined her as well as Crystal and Taylor when they wanted to, so she was used to doing this part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Learning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic   Learning Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Magic
Page 1 of 1