StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Out With The Girls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoruna
Zoruna

Out With The Girls Empty
PostSubject: Out With The Girls   Out With The Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Zoruna had Ella and Jenna with her today. She held the little girls hands as she walked with them into the garden. Letting go of their hands she would let them go run around and pick flowers. She smiled and looked around the gardens. It was a beautiful day to be out. It was mostly sunny versus the rainy weather they had been having. "Want to pick some flowers sweethearts?" She asked warmly. "I can teach you to make flower crowns." She kissed Jenna and Ella's foreheads. Smoothing out their hair before letting them go pick flowers if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Brown
Jenna Brown

Out With The Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out With The Girls   Out With The Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Jenna was with Zoruna and Ella in the gardens running around Zoruna playing tag with Ella that was just around Zoruna's legs...go figure. She as laughing and giggling before stopping and looked up at Zoruna "Okay!" She said and took a hold of the three year old's hand and ran off toward the pretty multicolored flowers and looked at Ella, "Here." She said helping out her friend before picking more and more. She was wearing her little pink dress with a sunhat to keep the sun off her face and her eyes safe. Zoruna took suck good care of her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Hampton
Ella Hampton

Out With The Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out With The Girls   Out With The Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:08 pm

The three year old lycan was having a blast so far being out with Jenna. She ran around the feet of the adult and giggled and laughed as she ran round more and more. She smiled looking up at Zoruna as she said to pick flowers and to make flower crowns. Before she could say anything she was being pulled to the flowers. The young girl had an extremely sensitive nose being that she was a lycan. She sneezed three times in a row before taking the flowers from Jenna "Tank you." She said and sneezed again as she began to pick more flowers.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

Out With The Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out With The Girls   Out With The Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:36 am

Lin didn't realize that she would be running into Runa and the girls.. But she couldn't mistake their auras the moment she set foot into the garden. Searching for them calmly with one hand to her sling that carried Raj, who was starting to wake from his little nap and stir a little within the cloth. Her hues soon caught sight of the playing girls first, smiling happily to the children before turning her gaze in Runa's direction. Heading straight for her to give her a big hug before glancing to the girls again.

"Taking the cuties out for play time? Nice fresh air." She grinned out gently, sitting down in the grass slowly before wrapping her tail around herself. The sun felt just wonderful; a little bit of sun bathing was in order for this taur. The blanket stretched across her back even showed that she was planning on such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out With The Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out With The Girls   Out With The Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out With The Girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Blooming Gardens-
Jump to: