StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Catching up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Lulu

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 am

Lulu had gotten a letter from Sam that he wanted to meet her and talk along with Holly. She wondered why he didn't just came talk to her and noticed it was signed Knight Spencer. She was excited to catch up with her bother. So after making sure everything was taken care of at the Sanctuary and leaving a note for Priestess Leena just in case she needed her, Lulu headed to the beach where Sam said to meet. She was wearing her usual sea foam green dress as she looked out at the ocean water glistening from the sun in the sky. She smiled as she stood there enjoying the sound of the rolling waves and moved to sit down on the rock wall and pulled out the book she got from Felix and opened it to chapter two where she left off and began reading it once more.
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:35 am

Holly had gotten he letter from Sam and was so excited! She quickly packed a picnic lunch for the three of them and left a note for Taylor so he didn't worry. She kissed Crystal before she left as she played with Minmin and the others and made a stop at the sanctuary. She made sure all the herbs where watered and made her way to the beach. She was in her black and white dress and the bag over her shoulder. She neared the beach and caught the scent of Lulu. She smiled and hurried over to see her. "Lulu!" She called and smiled hugging her took the blanket that was staying under the handles and unfolded it handing part of it to Lulu and with her help and laid out the blanket and sat down and smiled up at her sister, oh she was so excited to get to spend some time with Sam, the last time they got to was before the pack went different ways.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:50 am

Sam has sent letters to both the girls, both the girls he has tracked down. He missed them both. After his rounds he walked on to the beach. The breeze brought the scent of Lulu and Holly which made him smile and chuckle a little. He walked a bit faster and saw them both sitting on the blanket and saw the picnic basket. Hell yeah! He hoped then had brownies...or strawberries dipped in chocolate...or BOTH! Just seeing them both brought back so many happy memories. "Ladies." he said standing at the edge of the blanket, his eyes going from Lulu to Holly and back. Oh how he missed his pack mates.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:41 am

Felix was looking for Lulu. He wanted to make sure she was okay and that vampiress hadn't hurt her. He knew that she was the bad type of vampire and that she had a thing against Lulu. He was walking when he caught three scents. One of them was Lulu's. He slowly made his way there. Hoping that he wasn't intruding. As he got closer he saw Lulu with two others. He hung back but was within Lulu's view. If she was busy he would leave and just talk to her later. Right now he didn't know if she was. Partily he wanted to know if she was enjoying his book. He rubbed his arm nervously. They were all wolves. He knew how much wolves hated vampires even half bloods. So he hung back but where Lulu could see him.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Lulu was so into the book she was reading she didn't catch Holly's scent, it was when she called her name that she looked up and smiled shutting the book yet saving her place.

"Holly!"

She said happily getting up and hugged her before taking the blanket and helped her lay it out. She was so excited to see Sam, she looked down at the basket as her nose caught and she smiled.

"Goodies?"

She asked pointing to the basket. It was then that she caught Sam's scent and looked up as he spoke and she smiled happily and hopped up.

"SAM!"

She yelled and jumped over to tackle him and laughed. Then she caught the scent of a vampire and looked up quickly and saw Felix and waved to him, it was okay for him to approach, he may have needed to say he knew Lulu so Sam didn't jump to conclusions.

Last edited by Lulu on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 pm

She smiled and sat down on the blanket and nodded to her, "Yes goodies." She said before jumping hearing a voice and got up and watched Lulu,"SAM!"She said with a smile and watched Lulu tackle him and laughed but tensed a little from the scent of the vampire she was getting and slipped behind Sam biting her bottom lip. She looked down and rubbed her arm. Lulu seemed to know him but Holly didn't really like vampire for more then one reason.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:38 pm

He chuckled looking at the girls and caught Lulu and then just to please Lulu he 'fell' over shook his head. "I see your glad to see me." He said looking at Holly, "Aww Holly you don't want to join in the dog pile?" He asked and laughed as he saw Lulu wave and got the scent and turned into a warrior and growled getting up and help up Lulu moving her behind him and looked to make sure Holly was okay but already saw her behind him and looked forward, " Show yourself." He announced in a warning tone. He didn't know he was a nice one or the fact that Lulu knew him, he'd have to say that then Sam would relax a little, he still didn't like leeches.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Felix saw Lulu wave to him that it was okay to approach. He slowly began to. He paled a bit from his semi-peachy skin tone when Holly ran behind Sam. He shook his head. He knew that vampires had a bad rep. People like that she vamp made people like him and Elliene seem like they were bad just because they were vampires. He jumped as Sam sounded like he was about to rip him apart just from being here. He rubbed the back of his head and walked all the way out into view. Grabbing some dust and threw it into the air after waving a hand like hold on I'm not a threat to any of you.

~Sorry. I don't mean any harm. I know Lulu. Lulu is a friend of mine. I know thats hard to believe being I'm half vampire but I'm one of the good guys.~ The dust began swirling around in slow motion to form the words. He held his hands out in front of him to show he didn't have a weapon of any sort. The dust moved around and formed more words. ~My name is Felix. Lulu did that batty old hag come back to bother you anymore?~

He looked at Sam with a warm smile. He didn't blame Sam if he hated him. Hell he knew the bad blood between wolves and vampires. He was only half leech as sam thought of him. ~Lulu are you liking the book so far? Miss I won't hurt you. I'm not a bad halfie. Sir...its nice to meet you even if you don't feel the same sentiment. I really don't mean any harm. I hope you won't attack just because I'm half vamp.~ His cheeks a bit flushed as he rubbed the back of his head. Feeling really shy but knew it was important he said something. Besides Lulu would vouch for him that he wasn't a bad vampire...hopefully.

He hoped Sam would believe him and wouldn't attack to protect the girls. He wouldn't blame him if he did though. Sam didn't know him after all. The dust would form words again. ~I'm sorry if what I am bothers you sir wolf.~ He called him sir wolf because he didn't know if he should call him by the name he heard him being called. He wasn't wanting to upset anyone. The dust would then fall lifeless to the sand.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 pm

She looked at Sam as he growled which brought out a little wolf in the women as she shook trying not to shift, she used to be Sam's second in command so that was a reaction. Her chocolate brown eyes looked back over at Felix as she pulled her sister closer, she could feel her fear and smiled to him as she hugged onto Holly.

"I have not seen her again,the Sanctuary is almost clear of her um...scent. Your book is amazing, I'm in the middle of the chapter two."

She told him as she looked at Sam.

"It's okay Sam I know him, really."

He said and looked at Holly.

"He's nice Holly."

She told her with a smile and let go of Holly an looked at Sam.

"Felix, this is my former leader and my big brother, Sam Spencer."

Yes Sam and Lulu shared the last name Spencer but they where in no way related but they where so close and Sam thought of Lulu as a little sister and Lulu looked at Sam like an older brother so it worked out. She then pointed to Holly.

"And this is my sister Holly Lambert."

She said using her changed last name that she had it changed to so she wasn't found by Athena.

"Guys meet Felix."

She said happily.

Last edited by Lulu on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:15 pm

At the growl from her former alpha her went from blue to golden brown but when Lulu grabbed her and hugged her she calmed down, a little and watched what he did with the dust and bit her bottom lip reading what he wrote but still stayed behind Sam and with Lulu, it was still scary to her. She watched him and let out a tiny breath feeling safer with Lulu and Sam, mostly Sam. She looked at Lulu as she said she knew him and he was nice. She looked at him and waved, "Hi." She squeaked out. Hey, it was a start right?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 am

He growled a little watching him and raised a brow, he new Lulu and Lulu knew him.. he relaxed hearing Lulu and looked at him, "Sorry, habit." He said looking at the girls and heard the squeak from Holly and looked at her and chuckled pulling her into a brotherly hug, "Mouse Holly.Thought you where a wolf." He teased and let her go and chuckled. He looked back at Felix, "I'm Sam. I'm protective over these two." He explained, "It is nice to met you." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 am

Felix was relieved when she spoke up about knowing him. He looked at her and smiled. He threw more dust into the air. ~Good. She smelled like death run over by rotten eggs. A place as beautiful as your work should smell like flowers and herbs not death.~ He blushed a bit as she told him his book was amazing. ~Thanks I worked hard on it. I'm glad you are enjoying it.~ He waved his hand in greeting as Lulu introduced them all to each other. He really was a nice vampire. So was his best friend Elliene.

He smiled at Holly but didn't move. ~Hello Holly its nice to meet you.~ He looked at Sam as he began speaking. Nodding his head and waved his hands in a way to indicate no problem. ~Its alright. I understand. Most vampires, minus me and my best friend Elliene, are total asses. I completely understand why you growled on instinct. Along with the fact there is bad blood between vamps and wolves.~ He said a smile on his lips

He tilted his head to the side and waved his hands to show he didn't take it personally. The dust would move around again. Continuing to slowly form the words he was thinking. ~Nice to meet you too...Sam.~ The word Sam coming out hesitantly as if he wasn't sure he was allowed to say it. He smiled all the same at Sam. ~I'm protective of those I let close enough to be friends. I don't take many because then I couldn't protect them all. Elliene and Lulu are my only friends. I trust Lulu and would protect her even from another vampire.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Coastline :: Glistening Beach-
Jump to: