StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

A Celtic Tale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nillie Leonor
Nillie Leonor

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:25 am

Bounding over the ground came a small brown blur, bounding into the air five inches from the bround in a jump before landing on the ground to do it again. Each little jump was how the little creature moved. If held the creature would be able to fit into a single hand. Stopping the creature looked about and bolted to sip under a tree with a chirp and leaned against the bark, Sitting on its rear it positioned itself like a Human would sit and it began to t change. The tail began to get longer and the legs began to lengthen into Human ones. The tiny arms did the same and soon a Girl with long mouse ears and tail sat under the tree in the normal dress she wore. Flicking her tail she chirped and pulled on her flute.

Standing up she stepped from the tree and put a foot before her and placed the flute to her lips. Closing her eyes she began to play a celtic song. Within moments the mouse girl twirled on her bare feet in the grass, her song continued to play further as she twirled, spun, and danced about. As she moved the skirt over the tights whirled lightly. Even her tail twisted and curled with her movements. At her hip the three knives bounced and swayed. If only her old troup was there to complete this, but now that she was on her own she was learnign to do with this.

Her mouse ears flicked and moved as she danced around the tree playing her song. Despite her lonliness she still managed to keep her head up high. Nillie had a dream, a dream of becoming such a good flute player that she could tell stories with her music. She wanted to have this come true one day. Nillie also wanted to one day play before the king. That meant she had to practice more. Even her celtic songs were not enough.

She still hoped.
Back to top Go down
Elle
Elle

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 am

Elle needed a job...she was staying in the Inn which she was thankful and grateful they had one. However she needed a good job to pay for it..and she liked working, gave her something to do. She stepped out of the inn and looked all around the market place that was bustling with people. She smiled and shaded her eyes from the sun though there where clouds. She wore a white dress that hugged her curves making her waist look almost not there, yeah she was a tiny women. Her hair was down in very loose ringlets, looked rather straight. She had a smile on her face and her green eyes where bright with opportunities that laid before her, which matched her flawless looks. She walked down the street careful not to bump into anyone. She stopped at a beggar and gave him 5 gold coins. Not much but she did not have a lot of money. She stayed there and talked for about fifteen minutes before suddenly a sound of music hit her ears. She excused herself and followed the sound with a look of sheer curiosity on her face. She saw a women with ears and a tail playing the flute. Elle was never the one to judge others on there appearance and she knew that first impressions where not always correct. She smiled a sweet and happy smile. "Wow. That's good!" She said in a cheerful and encouraging voice. She had a way of saying things that just boosted up some people's self-esteem. She smiled and nodded, "Hi I'm Elle." She said keeping the same cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Nillie Leonor
Nillie Leonor

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:04 am

While she played she forgot the world about her, in her mind she began to remember what it was like to be with others. To be with her fiends that used to play music with her. This song she was playing used to be played with tamberines, stringed instruments, even a drum. Her troup used to call it "Celtic Tale", a story went to it as well but that she never really payed attention to.

Though Nillie still remembered how it was suposed to go, it had been a wonderful story. Soon she stoped and looked up to see a woman exclaim the greatness and Nillie crossed an arm over her chest and bowed. Her long tail twisted and curved as she stood.

~:Thank you m'lady.:~

Nillie couldn't talk like most and thanks to her tallent of talking in minds she used that instead of speaking mouse. She curled and twirled her tail and smiled extending her hand. Her tail flicked and her ears twitched as she looked at the lady. What wouldn't she give to have a day when she could look normal. To go back home, to see her mother, to show her she was normal. Even to speak English would be great.

~:I am Nillie Leonor.:~

The young mouse smiled before putting the flute up, it rested by the three knives.
Back to top Go down
Elle
Elle

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:20 am

Elle smiled happily at her, "It is a pleasure to meet you Nillie." She told her very excited that she was meeting someone, social girl she was. "Your the first person here that I have talked to that did not involve business." She told her with that same smile. "Have you played the flute for long?" She asked moving the conversation right along with ease. She smiled and let out a light sigh, she was liking this new town...she just needed to know the inns and outs of the lands, like where to go and where not to go. Who was in what job position. She had lots to learn...and a job to fine. She looked at the women, "Have you been in this area long? What is the town like?" She asked. Elle was very open-minded and kind and in her eyes Nillie had no ears nor a tail, she looked just like Elle did. The girl judged people based on what was on the inside not the outside, some still called her a 'dumb blonde' because she was very happy-go-lucky and acted like she knew nothing about the world around them, when in reality Elle was very educated on many things. She could speak more then one language and read on more then one language and even write in more then one. Though she would never flaunt that around...that would be rude.
Back to top Go down
Nillie Leonor
Nillie Leonor

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:47 am

The little mouse chirped and clasped her hands behind her as she looked at the Human female before her, she was pretty. She nodded her head in agreement that it was nice to meet her as well and flicked her tail softly. Nillie was excited to meet someone else who didn't care who she was or what she looked like. It was so goo to find someone like this, so far... Nillie knew only two beings. Elle and Erik. Though thing was she didn't know anyone else.

~:I been playing since I was twelve...:~

Nillie looked down and rubbed her arm, it had been six years since she left home and was taken in by the performers. Six years since the beating stopped. She was surprised she wasn't like her young friend Erik, without a soul. Though with a smile she looked up and perked her ears, "Chir`papa!" she then went to the tree and climbed up and sat on a branch.

~:The town is very nice, I am just staying out here for a while... I am scared to go into the town fully.:~

Nillie didn't want people to judge her, she wanted them to see her as they were. Normal. Just like her mother had. Now she wished she would have stayed, to see her sister grow up. Her sister would be six by now.

~:Thing is ma'am... I only know this area. I am scared of villages and towns...:~
Back to top Go down
Elle
Elle

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 am

She listened to her and smiled, Elle was very lucky growing up and smiled to her and didn't comment on her climbing the tree, though Elle found that cool. She smiled moving a little and leaned against the tree tilting her head up as her blonde hair fell over her shoulder and sent a curtain of golden blonde hair down her back, though it was only a little under her shoulders with her head tilted. She got another curious look as her green eyes sparkled as she spoke. "I ohh. You can come stay with me in the Inn, I'll go around with you. If you want to get into the village more, but I wont make you." She offered with a smile. "I have a room at the Storybrooke Inn." She told her smiling as she moved to sit on the fallen log, her arms at her sides as she leaned back a little. "Oh and I don't think I mentioned earlier. You play the flute extremely well." She told her as she moved the brush the hair out of her eyes as they continued to sparkle like a light up Christmas tree on Christmas morning. She smiled glad to be meeting someone else and possibly be making a friend though she was starting to get hungry, but she did not want to be rude and just up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Nillie Leonor
Nillie Leonor

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 am

Nillie chirped and swung her legs and smiled, she was perfectly fine with staying out here but thing was she wanted to be with her big brother Erik. With a smile she looked to the sky, her tail curled around the branch and she sighed. Nillie did want to go into the village but she was still scared of it. Maybe once in a while she could stay with Elle? Nillie unraveled her tail and jumped to the ground and went to sit by the female, "Sqee~"

~:I would love to be in the inn once in a while... and I am glad you like the flute music... I plan on one day beign able to tell stories by my music.:~
Back to top Go down
Elle
Elle

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 am

Elle smiled up at the female and giggled a little as she was suddenly sitting by her, oh what a charming woman she was. Hearing her talk about the Inn she light up like the Fourth of July and she nodded, "You are welcome anytime at all, just come by I'm room 102." She told her, "I'm looking for a job so I can continue to stay in the Inn and save up for my house. Though the Inn is very nice. I love my room." She told her with a bright smile and looked up at the sky, "I think that is very cool. A very nice talent." She told her. Elle was staying in Storybrooke and honestly was loving it already, she already made one friend and who knew what else Storybrook has in store for this young human.
Back to top Go down
Erik Nizoan
Erik Nizoan

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 am

(OOC hope its okay I jump in. If not I'll delete my post)

Erik had left Jessie another note that said when she woke up that he was going to get them some items from the village. He left her there sleeping but knew she would be safe because a lone wolf was watching over her. He walked with his hands in his pockets. His mind wandering as he traveled down memory lane. Not on purpose mind you but because he was alone and had too much time for thinking. He heard the flute playing and knew it was Nellie. He headed in that direction. Snapping free of the painful memories. That was one emotion he could never truly forget or numb completely...pain.

As he got closer he saw Nellie talking with some girl (Elle). He got closer and stopped a couple of feet away from them. "Hey sis." He said in his lifeless voice. A twitching of his lips like they were trying to smile yet it stopped as quickly as it started. His eyes didn't even have a hint of light or life in them. It was like he was dead but alive at the exact same time. "Whose your friend?" He asked. No emotion. No life. No anything. Just words spoken with no true sign of interest or caring. He kept his hands in his pockets for a moment. He liked having Jessie and Nellie to take care of. Made him feel he was useful at least for something.

He looked at Elle for a moment. She seemed to not mind Nellie's unique appearance so that was a plus in her favor. He looked back at Nellie. She was his adopted little sister. His kindred spirit. Jessie was the only non kindred spirit he even slightly trusted. He was wary of this new girl that was with Nellie. He couldn't help he had no soul. It had been smothered beyond repair since he was six months old. How can you learn to live when you need to become numb and dead to survive? He never even learned how to smile. What was there to smile about when your parents were hell on earth?

He looked to the young woman. "I'm Erik. Her big brother." He said with still no life or emotion. He might have sounded a bit cold but he wasn't trying to. It just was how he was. They might not be blood siblings but they were siblings were it counted. They related because they were kindred spirits. That was really all that mattered in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Nillie Leonor
Nillie Leonor

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am

OOC: It's totally fine Smile I think she would be happy to meet you Wink

BIC:
Nillie was extremely glad she was able to make friends easily since she left the traveling performance group, the woman who was with her seemed to make her smile. Though the little mouse frowned and shook her head, everything was too expensive for her to really do anything. Before she came here she would ask for nothing in return from playing her flute but a room to stay in and something to eat. Nillie never had asked for a decent coin before, why... The only coin she had was two worthless copper. never would she seek more by selling the knives she stole from her father and blood kin, they were all she had from her family.

~:I learned to play when I was taken in by a traveling group of performers...they were the only real family I ever knew... Other than my mother.:~

Nillie sighed and took her hair band out and shook her head making her slightly curly hair unbunch from it. Her left ear twitched as she heard faint footsteps but she didn't pay much notice to them. When the little mouse looked up she skilled and waved at Erik, "Squee!! Squee!!" Nillie was excited to see him. Getting up the girl hugged him and smiled with a little chirp, she pointed at Elle and squeaked happily.

~:She is Elle, my friend big brother!:~

The little mouse's ears perked up and her tail flicked and curled as she smiled, normally she smiled when playing her songs but since she gained a brother who was kind to her- she smiled around him. Sometimes though, the little girl felt bad he hurt deep inside, she could literally smell it from being who she was. She hurt from the same thing. She had been raised by her mother but she never did really care for her; all he mother did was feed and clothe her, while her father and older brothers beat her and tormented her. It was a wonder that Nillie even smiled, felt joy, had a reason to live. All she knew was that she kept going becuase she could leave as she wanted.

Leaving the house at night was something no one dared but her, she'd turn into a Kangaroo Mouse (or otherwise known as "Jumping Mouse") and would go into the town to watch the nightly music performances. Maybe music was how she saved her soul? Who could possibly know.
Back to top Go down
Elle
Elle

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:21 pm

(OOC: I'm cool with it Very Happy Elle loves meeting new people and I'll interact with anyone)

IC: She nodded listening watching as she took out her hair tie and nodded not wanting to pry. A light and breath pushed through her slightly parted lips as jumped nearly off the log she was on due to the voice. She looked toward the sound of the voice and saw a man and smiled, "Hello." She said and looked at Nellie as she 'sqeed' and looked back at the man as she seemed to know him and nodded, "Yes. I'm Elle." She told her with a smile shifting to stand up and extended out her perfectly manicured hand to shake his the smile still on her face. Her green eyes still sparkled like a Christmas Tree on Christmas morning. She never once lost the sparkle in her eyes. She shinned bright showing excitement for this new adventure and life. Even though Erik has no 'life' in his voice Elle didn't care, she didn't judge people upon there voice nor appearance. It was what laid on this inside that pattered.
Back to top Go down
Erik Nizoan
Erik Nizoan

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Erik waved back. Guessing she was excited based on her Squee's alone. He watched her hurry over to him and throw her arms around him. He blinked a bit but that was about the only reaction he had to indicate he hadn't expected the hug. He wrapped his arms around her and his lips twitched a tiny bit before stopping the twitching. He looked at Elle as she squeaked happily and pointed at her. He nodded his head as he acknowledged what she said. "I missed you too sis." He said. Looking at Elle studyingly. "Friend of yours?" He asked Nellie.

He stroked the back of Nellie's hair for a second. A sign of family love...if you could call it that. In his own lifeless way he cared about her. He just didn't know the words nor the emotions that went with the actions he displayed. He liked seeing Nellie smile. She had seemed sadder before she met him. He didn't know how knowing him made her happier but it was something that made him glad. He turned his attention to her. "Erik." He said simply. Not trying to come off cold. He just tended to have that happen a lot.

He studied her before deciding he didn't want to upset her or offend either female. Extending one of his arms and took her hand. Shaking her hand while the other held Nellie protectively close. She was his adopted sister after all. This girl reminded him of Jessie. Optomistic, non judmental, and seemingly too damn happy for seemingly no reason at all. It didn't irritate him. Instead it puzzled him a bit. Well...then again...most people seemed that way to him. Too much life. He had none.

There was no lack of it just in his voice. He didn't learn to smile. He never felt happiness. All he knew strongly was pain and suffering. It destroyed him. He was a hollow shell inside. His soul smothered since six months. He had a good heart but only shared it with people he trusted. Even then it wasn't very lively. At least she didnt judge him based on his lack of life. That was another point in her favor. "How long you been here?" He asked in a dead voice. Trying to hold conversation for Nellie's sake. He wasn't much of a conversator.
Back to top Go down
Demitri
Demitri

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Demitri had his jacket full of pastries from the shop he just robbed.. He was now lurking in the shadows with a hood over his head even though there where clouds in the sky. He was on the outskirts of the forest when a sweet luscious scent hit his nose. It was a human..... among others. He stayed downwind from the group but saw the human. She looked tasty...she was also very beautiful...she had blonde hair, green eyes and a figure to match. Oh yeah he would totally have some fun with her.....but not now...not yet.. He took in a deep breath and sucked in her sweet luscious scent. Yes he got the others but hers just called to his. Ah her name was Elle...and she was staying in the Inn. Excellent. Before he was detected Demitri vanished into shadows.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Nillie Leonor
Nillie Leonor

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 am

Nillie was so excited to see her brother, Erik, he made her feel good inside. She flicked her tail back and forth and smiled, she never expected he'd come here though. Well he probably lived close by anyway. She was perfectly content with him here, made her feel special. The little mouse nodded athe introductions but then looked at Elle.

~:Can I stay with you for a few days? I'd like to get something to eat other than berries...:~

Wiggling her tail she looked hopeful, though something didn't feel right and her tail twitched avidly. Looking around her ears flattened and her tail bristled. Nillie couldn't smell anything but she knew there had been danger and she wiggled from her brother's grape by transforming into the mouse. Everything she was shrank and vanished. Nothing left but a little mouse.

With a bound she went to look for what she felt, if they wanted to stop her allthey had to do was walk up and snatch her by the tail. She squeaked and bounded about, where ha the feeling come from?
Back to top Go down
Elle
Elle

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 pm

She smiled looking at Erick, "Oh only a day.You?" She told him, her voice completely opposite of his, her voice was bubbly, happy and full of life. She was very happy of where she was at the moment. She smiled and looked at Neillie and looked at Erick, "I stay in room 102 at the Inn and we can order food just down below and she won't have to leave the Inn if she does not want to." She told him as her eyes sparkled with truth and honesty. She blinked a few times as a 'doomed' like feeling feel upon her. She looked over her left shoulder and the feeling vanished and she just ignored it. She looked back just in time to see Neillie shifting and smiled, though she hoped she'd be okay. She heard her squeaking, "Where are you going?" She asked but remained sitting on the log.
Back to top Go down
Erik Nizoan
Erik Nizoan

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Erik had sensed the danger and thus held Nellie a bit closer. His eyes flashed as he tried to scan with his mind. However, just when he had been about to pinpoint the danger source with his psychic powers it vanished. Better that it left than it leaving him no choice but to fight. He didn't live that close by. Being he, Jessie, and Nellie lived in the forest most of the time. Mostly him and Jessie. He let Nellie come and go. Sometimes she was there curled up against his side and other times she wasn't.

He looked down at Nellie. "You can always just ask me to get you something more than berries." He said. Not in a scolding way just informing her he didn't mind hunting for her or finding her things she could or would eat. He held Nellie close and nuzzled her hair. Another sign of brotherly love. Love...what a weird word to apply to a guy who had never felt love or been loved before. He looked at Elle. "Off and on...don't know how long. Since I escaped the monsters at almost eighteen." He said. "About a year or so I think." He said flatly.

He couldn't understand her bubbly, happy full of lifeness. He heard the conversation about the inn. He sighed a bit. "I'll come by off and on then. Just to make sure she is safe." He said simply. Clarifying it was for Nellie not because he had a misguided belief she cared if he was there or not. Besides...he had to protect Jessie. "I'll stay with Jessie where I'm normally staying." He said. His words maybe coming off cold or mean but that wasn't the intent. He felt Nellie shift and suddenly gone from his arms.

He turned and moved a bit. Reaching down and scooped her up. Settling her in the crook of his arm. Now is when Elle would see a side to him his kindred spirits only saw. A kind, not exactly feeling but more openly kind, side to him. He held Nellie to him. Nuzzling her little head as he held her around the middle. "Its alright little sis...relax. I'm here. You are safe." He said softly. A hint of emotion lingered in those words. Just a hint. He held her in the crook of his arm and stroked her back. "Relax...whatever it was is gone." He said in a soothing albeit lifeless...voice. There was a side to him he only showed to his kindred spirits. To the people he knew he could trust not to hurt him.

He glanced to Elle. "She'll be alright. The danger source, whatever it was, left already." He informed her. "I'd have protected you too...its the right thing to do after all." He said in a distant and dead voice. None of what he had showed to Nellie was there. He continued stroking Nellie's back. "Thanks for being nice to Nellie."
Back to top Go down
Nillie Leonor
Nillie Leonor

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:29 am

Nillie heard the question but never answered. SHe kept going till she was suddenly lifted off the ground and she let otu a startled squeak and kicked her tiny little legs. She stoped when she reconized the fabric on Erik's arm and nuzzled into it, relaxing herself. The words he spoke were so much different and her tiny ears swivled and twitched till she let out an audible sigh.

Her much smaller arms moved and streched under her head to have her itty bitty paws grip at him ever so softly. Open and closed the little paws moved and her tail curled around his arm as much as it could. She blinked her big brown eyes and stared. From her point of view everything was so huge! Erik's hand was twice the size of an apple to her and he the size of a decent tree.

~:Thanks big brother... and I have always been scared to ask more of you.:~

The little voice was the same as it had been and she twiched her nose. The great fluff around her nose was whiskers. they swayed as she twitched her nose. Nuzzling his arm with her nose she begna to flew her beedy paws on him again. She squeaked softly and closed her eyes. She loved the feel of what he was doing to her back. Really glad he wasn't one of those people who went against the grain of the fur.
Back to top Go down
Elle
Elle

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 pm

She heard what Erick said and blinked a few times, "Okay, you can come by any time." She said then watched him pick up Nellie and heard her squeak and watched him with her and smiled feeling a tad out of place. "Okay well I'm starting to get a bit dizzy, I need to head back to the Inn and get a meal. Do you two want to join me? My treat?" She asked with a smile and tucked her hair behind her ear as her green eyes shimmered at both of them. "It's not to far from here." She told them.
Back to top Go down
Erik Nizoan
Erik Nizoan

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 am

Erik felt her little mouse form nuzzling into his arm once she recognized his sleeve's fabric. He murmered little sounds that meant nothing yet were meant to be soothing. He didn't notice her tiny ears swiveling and twitching as he spoke. He heard the sigh though and merely kept lightly rubbing her back. Moving with the fur not against it. He wouldn't knowingly hurt Nellie. She was his kindred spirit...his little sister. He felt her cute little arms move and her paws gripping at his sleeve. He looked down at her. It was so cute the way she was holding onto him. Even her tail had curled around his arm as best it could. It was an almost heart warming action. He felt a light tingling at his heart strings but it was only momentary. Fleeting by and then it was gone.

He looked down to her. "Don't be. Thats what real big brothers are for...to help little sisters when they need it. To protect them..." He said in his hollow voice yet it was tinted with warm emotion. Just a tiny bit though. Elle was smiling at them but his primary focus at the moment had been calming Nellie. His lips twitched for a second like in an attempt to possibly smile but it soon stopped. He could tell she was relaxing and possibly feeling safe again. He looked to Elle as she spoke. He listened to Elle as she spoke. Nodding his head then thought about the questions. "For Nellie...I'll follow." He said softly. How could she always be so sweet and smiling. It just didn't make sense...to him anyways.

He would wait for Elle to move to follow. Still holding Nellie protectively in the crook of his arm. One hand lightly running over her soft back. He wouldn't openly say it but he was hungry and a free meal wasn't that bad of an offer. He did wonder if maybe he should pay for himself but didn't say anything about it. It was more for Nellie that he was going to follow Elle to the Inn anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nillie Leonor
Nillie Leonor

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Nillie snuggled further into his sleeve and closed her eyes, her ears twitching again, she loved her big brother. Her real brothers would never have allowed her to do this at all. It made her feel special. She lifted her head and twitched her nose as he spoke to her. Nillie flexed her paws and patted his arm excitedly, lifting her right arm she made a jabbing motion at Elle. She wanted to go into the town She then simmered down and squeaked. She just rested on his arm and chirped. She was excited to go into the town. Later on, she'd attempt to play that song again.
Back to top Go down
Elle
Elle

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 am

She looked at Erik hearing him and smiled nodding. She didn't let his tone nor words bother her, she understood. She then looked at Nillie and smiled seeing her motions. "Great! Follow me!" She said and turned around sending her golden hair flying over her shoulder as she walked back into the town watching out for people and reached the Inn,"Lunch is on me!" She said as she entered the Inn after the other two.

(OOC: Will start the thread in the Storybrooke Inn after work.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Celtic Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Celtic Tale   A Celtic Tale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Celtic Tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Village :: Enterance to the village-
Jump to: