StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Is very new.....o.o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elle
Elle

Is very new.....o.o Empty
PostSubject: Is very new.....o.o   Is very new.....o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:46 am

Hello I'm Elle.....and I'm new to roleplaying....like I have never done this before. I got some PM help from Ruby who told me how to link my character page to the bottom of my page. I read the rules and talked to another member and even started playing. So I mean so far I like roleplaying and I like this site. Um, I do write a story so I know kind of what I'm doing, and I do have plans for Elle, if your intersted in playing with me just read her sheet (that I Update often) and shoot me a PM. I will interact with anyone (bad or good). I'll playout any storyline (aside from killing off Elle) so really just shoot me a PM.

Um, I like to play

• Calm friendly role plays, where they get to be friends
  • Romantic role-plays, if they ever go on a date or spend one on one time together.
  • Action packed role-plays where she needs saving
  • Heartwarming role-plays
  • Heartbreaking role-plays
I do write stories so I get very into character, if my character is happy in the post I write so am I, if they are upset and crying I am most likely in that mind set but I can till talk to people like usual....I don't know I'm odd. Anyway I'm not sure what esle to say here... OH! I like helpful tips and trick...okay now I'm not sure what else to say.

=Elle=
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Is very new.....o.o   Is very new.....o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 am

I am glad you are here, you met me last night Smile - anyway I'd love to be your friend here seeing as I don't have much friends anymore since I graduated from high school a couple months from this very post.

Once you get into role playing it becomes really fun. If you ever want action role plays let me know, I am a sucker for for them hahaha!

Since you write stories as well maybe you can help me out sometime, yes? And I too am seriously odd, just ask Asteria, she knows hehe.

If you ever need tips and tricks to this role playing thing jus ask me Smile I love helping out - I may be just a member but I been rping for nine years, and so I've done a bit here and there.

I do hope you stay too Smile I'd really like to see some more of your skills. So far you are doing really well.

~True
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Is very new.....o.o   Is very new.....o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Welcome to Storybrooke!! Very Happy So happy you found us! Don't worry we where all newbies at one point or another Razz We are all really nice and I think you fit in just fine here. If you need any help you can look for Rose, the owner. Myself of Asteria, the admins or Ruby, Emily or Ristina the mods. Though really you can ask anyone, we are all helpful and kind. Very Happy Make sure to read the rules if you have not already and the latest newsletter and the plot line. Smile If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. Above all, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is very new.....o.o   Is very new.....o.o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is very new.....o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Introduction-
Jump to: