StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Reborn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ash
ash

Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Reborn   Reborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:33 pm

All of us had heard the stories about adam and eve and the forbidden fruit but only section was left out. The fact that god had a wife and together they created Adam an eve. Alone God Created Heaven, the stars, the sun and the moon. While his bride Asherah created the earth, the ocean, tree, mountains and the animals and together they created man. The story you didn't hear was that when Lucifer was cast out of heaven and created Hell it wasn't just because he wanted power but he wanted Asherah as his wife and tried to seduce her. Now, God had caught him and though him out of heavens gate as pay back Lucifer when and tempted Eve into the forbidden fruit. In order to save her children she came down as a white she wolf and made a deal so he wouldn't harm her children. The devil took her deal and had his way with her for one night, of course her faith in her daughter and son had felled her when Lucifer temped eve into the forbidden fruit. Seeing this she went up to heaven to try to save her babies once again but only this time someone had told him about her deal she made to save Adam and Eve and his wrath turn sole on her and she was cast out of heaven memories erased (or so he thought they where merely locked away) and cased down to earth as a succubus and hidden away from Lucifer. As for the children we all knows what happen to them.
===================================

Statistics show that most mortals sell their souls for 5 reasons: Sex, money, power, revenge, and love. In that order. She suppose she should have been reassured, then, that she was out her assisting in numero uno, but the whole situation just made her feel…well, sleazy. And coming from her that was something.
Maybe she just can’t empathize anymore, she mused. It’s been too long. When she was a virgin, people still believed swans could impregnate girls.
Nearby, Hugh wanted patiently for me to overcome my reticence. He stuffed his hand into well-pressed khakis, leaning his large frame against his Lexus. “I don’t see what the big deal you are doing this all the time.” That wasn’t exactly true, but we both knew what he meant. Ignoring him, she instead made a great show of studying my surrounding, not that it improved my mood. The suburb always dragged me down, identical house, perfect lawns, far too many SUVs. Hugh gave her the details of what this guy wanted and it was the classic demoness aspect. Talking off her shoes the red head women change her form, to black bat wings,crimson red hair, short leather skirt, devil tail, and a whip appears at her side. She couldn't believe that humans would sell there soul just to have sex and that the imp hugh had gotten her out here in the first play when her favorite whiter was coming to town and the book store she worked at for a book signing. "Lets make this quick I need to get some sleep for tomorrow." she siad and walked into the fat guys geek house. 5 seconds later she came out with a glow to her like all succubus had on them after they had a good meal. Hugh had a smile on his face "Thank you Ash. " he said as he walk into the house to get his prize. Ashley was the name she went by on earth everyone that knew her well called her Ash. She walked over to her car and was about to open the door when she felt something that she couldn't tell of it was light or dark either way her gaurd went up. She turn around quickly "Who there?" she said into the night. No responce. she closed her eyes and got in the car and drove off back to her place. Once there she got out of her car and walked up to the front door, open the door, walked in, throw her things on the couch and walked into the bedroom where she took the book that she was reading. She open up the book read a few chapters and fell asleep. The next morning she got up got cleaned up and head straight to work and the book store. She walked into work not really wanting to be here seeing that she still had that effects of last night even though her hair was lighter and back to normal red and her eyes was that deep blue and no longer the plan to see viloit purple. the day continued on rather slowly then again she was waiting to see her hero of book writing to come in. Hours passed and she was told well more liked begged to stay and help with setting and controling the book signing witch ticked her off. She got from behind the counter and set up for the writer to come and such.
Back to top Go down

Reborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Village :: Local Library-
Jump to: