StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Getting ready for the honeymooners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

Getting ready for the honeymooners Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for the honeymooners   Getting ready for the honeymooners I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:36 am

Rosalie was rushing around trying to get everything ready before the newlyweds arrived. She was a white dress with blue on top. Where her belly was the dress was tight showing her baby bump that was larger them normal this early due to her carrying more then one baby ( or so she is thinking). She hurried into the kitchen thinking Fawn in her head for gathering what she needed. Her babies where kicking up a storm, they did not like Rosalie rushing around like she was. She took the pretty wooden tray and put the bucket full of ice on it followed by the red wine. Beside the bucket she set two long stem glasses. One had a pink ribbon the other had a blue. She took the jar of various shades of red rose petals and then the bowel of various chocolates. Tapping her bottom lip she thought before taking the tray and walking to the stairs and up them and walked into the second room on the left. She let out a breath setting the tray on the table next to the bed. Next she took the jar of rose petals and smiled smelling the floral scent and scattered them around the bed and on the floor before taking the little pillow and handing in on the door by the ribbon. One side said 'come in' the other said 'do not disturb.'

Walking down the stairs she made her way down to where the spa was located and stopped at the bottom of the stairs and ran the water that was hot but by the time the two arrived it would be the perfect temperature. She would have to ask them what they wanted to snack on during there soak. She let out a breath a hand on her stomach seeing everything was done. She made her way up the stairs and over to the faint sofa and laid down felling accomplished and expecting them at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the honeymooners   Getting ready for the honeymooners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:10 pm

With just having signed the papers at the courthouse, it was official...Lulu and Jace where married. She smiled as she moved from the courthouse to Lady Rosalie's spa....which was not that far from the court house. She smiled happily nuzzling Jace before the reached the door. She smiled walking in the spa,

"Lady Rosalie?"

She called excited to see her pregnant pack-mate.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the honeymooners   Getting ready for the honeymooners I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 am

Jace was happy to have signed the papers. They were husband and wife. They were mates. They were a happy couple. They would always be a happy couple. Or so he hoped. He smiled as he walked to Lady Rosalie's spa. Luckily it wasn't that far from the courthouse. His feet were actually sore from all the standing they had done today. He was glad things were going better than the crashed wedding went. Happy that it ended well anyways. He nuzzled her back. He followed her into the spa with an arm wrapped around her waist. Holding her to him. He was hoping to see Rosalie again. She was one straight forward lady.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the honeymooners   Getting ready for the honeymooners I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Rosalie was laying on the fainting couch sipping on some milk, she blinked and looked up hearing Lulu then caught both scents and got up rubbing her rounded belly and walked over to see the newlywed couple. "Hello Lulu, Jace. So nice to see you again. Congratulations on getting married." She said with a smile and picked up the parchment and took in a breath, "So a few hours ago, Addie and Devin came here and paid for the honeymooners package. That means you get a a couple of nights in the honeymooners suite. You get to soak in the hot tube, relax in front of the fireplace...though it's summertime not sure you want that, but it's up to you. You have wine in your room, fine chocolate and rose petals around the room and on your bed. You also get a 50 minute couple massage in our facilities. Though you can switch that our for other services or you do not have to do anything if you don't wish to. Your room is up on the second floor you will see it. You will your room because, it has a little pillow that has a ribbon and it's hanging on the doorknob. It says 'Come on.' and 'Do not disturb.' This is because we maids and servants that will come in during the day if the sign says and bring you custom meals and drinks and anything else you need." She said. "So go get settled." She said with a smile and rubbed her belly, "If you need me I am on the first floor and the end of the hallway." She said. Usually she was on the second floor but with guests there she wanted to give them privacy so she moved down for the first floor. It was her house she she didn't mind, "I need to go rest." She said rubbing her belly and smiled, "Again congratulations." She said and moved into her room.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the honeymooners   Getting ready for the honeymooners I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Lulu nuzzled Jace again holding his hand and smiled kissing his cheek, she just loved him so much. She looked over at Rosalie and smiled, oh she was getting so round and she was ! She listened and giggled a little looking over at Jace. She'd have to thank Addie and Devin for this. She nodded to Rosalie.

"Thanks Rosalie, congratulations on your growing child or children."

She said with a smile, she wondered if they where kicking. or not. She smiled and nodded,

"Okay. Thanks Rosalie."

She said and took Jace's hand an moved to the room that was theirs and looked over at Jace, her eyes sparkling,

"So what should we do first? We have a while. We could enjoy a glass of wine and the chocolate with dinner? Or do you want to go down to the spa facility and soak in warm water then maybe have the massage? "

She said with a giggle and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the honeymooners   Getting ready for the honeymooners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the honeymooners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Village :: Revolution Day Spa-
Jump to: