StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Dinner with Starr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Sam

Dinner with Starr Empty
PostSubject: Dinner with Starr   Dinner with Starr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 am

He rode the horse nice and slow listening about Starr's day, he still had feelings for her and was going to ask her out tonight. He stopped it at the blanket and the basket of food and smiled getting off and helping her down. He walked with her and sat down across from her. He had a big fruit salad, he remember Starr loved fruit. He also has an apple pie that was made a few hours ago in the local bakery and gave her a bowel and a plate and a cup. He pulled out a jug of grape juice knowing Starr didn't like drinking. Due to her past...part that only Sam knew. He looked at her with a grin on his face... "So...what do you think?" He asked. He was going to ask her out..after she said she liked it. That was if she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Starr
Starr

Dinner with Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Starr   Dinner with Starr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Starr told Sam about her day as the rode the horse, she saw the lovely picnic lunch and she smiled as they came to a stop, "Oh Sam..." She said and accepted his help off the horse and she smiled walking over and sitting on the blanket and shook her head a bright smile on her face. She saw the fruit salad, the lovely pie and the juice. "Sam this is perfect...thank you." She said taking what was giving to her and took some fruit in her bowel and looked at him, "This is so sweet." She said eating a strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Dinner with Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Starr   Dinner with Starr I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:28 pm

He beamed hearing that it was perfect, he was so happy she like it. He ate some fruit and drank some juice before he looked at Starr, she was so beautiful. Then suddenly, it was like... gravity moved.... suddenly. It's not the earth
holding you here anymore, she does.... You become whatever she needs, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend. He blinked and smiled, "Hey Starr..." He said and rubbed the back of his neck and paused. "Will you be..my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile and was hopeful and held his breath while he waited to hear her answer...hoping it was a yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner with Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Starr   Dinner with Starr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner with Starr
Page 1 of 1