StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Nova; the newcomer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Nova

Nova; the newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Nova; the newcomer   Nova; the newcomer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello. I play Nova but my name is Riley. I have been playing for a while. I'm really easy going with who I role play with. I am interested into long term people to play with. Not sure what else to say... hope to play with you all!

-Nova-
Back to top Go down
Asteria
Head admin
Head admin
Asteria

Nova; the newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova; the newcomer   Nova; the newcomer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Nice to meet you, Riley! I'm Asteria, though you can call me Aly as most around here do Smile It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you make yourself at home with us! Anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask, alright?

Hope you're doing well!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Nova; the newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova; the newcomer   Nova; the newcomer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 am

Morning Riley!

I play Jordan but I go by Eli (OOC). Hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm new as well so I'm happy that you've joined us. I'm available for chit chat any time you like as I visit the site often, so if there's anything you'd like to talk about just message me. The Admins on the site are wonderful and very helpful, Aly and Rose are quick to get back to you if you need anything.

~Eli
Back to top Go down
http://worldswithinamindset.blogspot.com/2012/07/jaydorne-renash
Lulu
Lulu

Nova; the newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova; the newcomer   Nova; the newcomer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 am

Hello Riley!

I'm Lulu but my name is Taylor or Tay as most will call me, your call thought Smile we have talked over IM but I thought I'd pop up and say hello here Very Happy If you need any help, you can ask Rose (the owner), Asteria and Lulu (the admins) Ruby, Emily and Ristina (The mods). We are all really nice and helpful so please don't worry about asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Nova; the newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova; the newcomer   Nova; the newcomer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh, Hello everyone, it is very nice to meet you all. Smile

I like it here so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nova; the newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova; the newcomer   Nova; the newcomer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova; the newcomer
Page 1 of 1