StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Injured And Fear (for Jayden)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris T
Kris T

Injured And Fear (for Jayden) Empty
PostSubject: Injured And Fear (for Jayden)   Injured And Fear (for Jayden) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Kris watched Leena leave after healing Jayden so he wasn't dying. She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his shoulder. Shaking hard and whimpering. She didn't want him to leave her. Then she would be alone because she didn't know where Holly and Taylor were. She didn't want to be without him because he was the safe male. The protector. The one she trusted and had earned an ever lasting trust. She whimpered as she was afraid he was going to leave her. "Please don't leave me all alone Jayden." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jayden freespirit

PostSubject: Re: Injured And Fear (for Jayden)   Injured And Fear (for Jayden) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Jayden was slightly dizzy from all of kris shaken. "Kris, I am fine sore and dizzy now but I am fine." he said as he looked at her "Kris, you really think I just leave ya like that. You know I hate seeing your cry." he siad to her he looked up "How did we get here and how in the hell did I get hurt? Last I remember I was fighting." he said as he looked around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

PostSubject: Re: Injured And Fear (for Jayden)   Injured And Fear (for Jayden) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 am

Kris looked at him. Clinging to him when she heard him start to talk. Nuzzling him with a light happy whimper. "Priestess Leena came and helped you." She said softly. "She healed you so that you are all better." She added. She nuzzled him again. "No but you were so hurt I was afraid I was going to lose you." She said softly. Tears rimming her eyes as she looked at him. "You led us here even while you were hurt. Some man attacked us. He seemed to know you. I don't know who or what he looked like because you told me to hide and so I hid." She said softly. "Then we got here. You staggered alot but you kept pushing yourself to move." She huggled him more. Not letting go. She had so thought she was going to lose him. Just holding him and trying to fight the tears. He was her protector. Her friend. Her trusted companion. She didn't know what she would do if Priestess Leena hadn't brought him back from the brink of death. He hadn't died but he had been close to it or so it had seemed.
Back to top Go down
Jayden freespirit

PostSubject: Re: Injured And Fear (for Jayden)   Injured And Fear (for Jayden) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Jayden got up "You think I would remember who attacked us and what happen." he said to her and laughed "I am still really tired and hungry for that matter. Wonder if there a town near by or a cabin or something to get food." he said he looked over at Kris "You know I won't let myself get killed so easy. Thank to you I have a reason to fight and to live." he said he stood up and stretch "Now, I think we should get moving dont want the bad guys to catch up now do we?" he asked her smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

PostSubject: Re: Injured And Fear (for Jayden)   Injured And Fear (for Jayden) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:20 am

Kris nodded her head but sat up with him. "It all happened so quickly." She said softly. "I'm sure if we go further that way." Points south. "We'll find a village or at least someplace to get something to eat." She said softly. Looking at him with fond worried eyes. "I was still scared." She whispered. She thought she lost him when he passed out like he had. Letting him go and stood up. Stretching as well as she had been in the same position for awhile waiting for him to wake. "Yeah. Let's move. I don't want them to catch up." She said. Smiling up at him with fond and loving eyes. She cared for this man who got past her defenses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injured And Fear (for Jayden)   Injured And Fear (for Jayden) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injured And Fear (for Jayden)
Page 1 of 1