StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

'Bout Leah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Leah

'Bout Leah Empty
PostSubject: 'Bout Leah   'Bout Leah I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 pm

First Name-Leah

Middle Name(if they have one)-unknown

Last Name-Keller

Race-humn

Gender-female

Height- short around 5 feet 4 inches

Job ~*For Hire*~

Appearance-Small curvy blonde with emerald green eyes (check out the avatar)

Personality- Leah is very sweet and kind.....too kind for her own good. Loving and carying. Probably the most loyal and trustworthy you will ever meet

Special Skills- Healing (a little), Cooking, Teaching, Unconditional love

History-Leah moved to a new town after following her best freind Alic there. She loved that little town and ran around doing odd jobs and often didn't claim the money. Soon she found out she was a 'Lady' and she was so happy. Then her whole world came crashing down.

One day while she went out alone she was caught by a demon who she was trying to help. He ended up raping her, leaving bruises on her wrists,thighs and cheek. She made it to her house where Alic was waiting for there trip to the market. After telling him what happened he was outraged and after helping her change and eat and get into bed he went out to get revenge on this demon. Which he did, he got him arrested. He came every day to check on Leah but then....he vanished.

The memories of being raped and Alic vanishing where to much for Leah and she pack up and left. She has no idea what happened to Alic but she hopes he is still alive and they will meet once more.
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

'Bout Leah Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Bout Leah   'Bout Leah I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

'Bout Leah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Accepted Charater Sheet-
Jump to: