StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

~~GUARD NOTES~~

Go down 
+3
Damian
Emily Underwood
Kris T
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris T
Kris T

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 pm

This is your captain speaking....

Post any and all scout reports here.

IF A REPORT IS URGENT, IMPORTANT, OR EVENTFUL PUT IT IN A COLOR!!!

If it is an uneventful report...just put it in the log anyways.

Thank you.

~Damain~

(posted by Kris for Damian)
Back to top Go down

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:44 am

I scouted around the pack house and a few others places and I saw nothing.

~Hope~
Back to top Go down
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 am

Nothing to report. Patrols where quiet.

~Emily
Back to top Go down
Damian
Damian

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 pm

ATTENTION ALL GUARDS!!!!

PEASANTS HAVE MADE REPORTS OF PIRATES IN THE SURROUNDING AREAS!

Keep on your guard and if the pirates are in groups summon others.

If you spot or capture a pirate contact me IMMEDIATELY.

This is a matter of realm security.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guards.

~Damian~
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 pm

I found some treasure in the mines...not sure if it's just treasure or the pirates treasure. I just gave it the the Sergent. Other then that, nothing to report.

-Ruby-
Back to top Go down
Damian
Damian

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 am

Alright I will get in contact with Emily and take a look at this treasure. Thank you for reporting.

Keep alert everyone as the danger of pirates is still high.

If you can capture a pirate alive without endangering your own life then feel free to do so.

Otherwise don't worry about bringing a pirate in alive. These are very dangerous men and they hold no mercy or remorse in mind.

~Damian~
Back to top Go down
Rose
Owner
Owner
Rose

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:13 am

I
have seen nothing so I am going to start scouting at night starting at
dusk, luckily I am a black wolf so i will blending more. That is all.

~Rose
Back to top Go down
http://storybrooke.createfreeforum.net
Damian
Damian

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:08 am

Yesterday a young woman named Rylee witness two pirates attacking a young woman as she was leaving work. She went into action and shifted into her wolf form. Attacking the man nearest her taking him down. The other man was soon taken down as well. She stated that both men were trying to take advantage of a young woman.

I came in at the tail end and witnessed her rescuing of the young woman.

That is all.

Be on guard and keep an eye out for danger. As well as pirates attacking innocents.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Owner
Owner
Rose

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:02 pm

While scouting at dusk a day ago I was in the blooming gardens and the King and Lukas where being attacked by pirates. There was the smell of blood and my wolf took over so the pirates are dead and I am a healer both in herbs and also magic so the King and Lukas are both healed. I would have posted this earlier but in the blood lust state I was in, I can't tell the difference between friend and foe and needed to go for a run in the forest.

~Rose
Back to top Go down
Damian
Damian

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:15 am

Thank you Rose for reporting. It is quite alright that you did not post prior as I completely understand you being in a state of blood lust. Your deeds will not go unrewarded. You did this realm a great deed by saving the King and his Royal Guard. I am very proud to have you as part of this team. Congratulations on your brave actions.

~Damian~
Back to top Go down
Damian
Damian

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:27 am

Yesterday a young man reported a woman named River as missing. He believes she was taken by pirates. While out scouting keep a look out for the young woman. A painting of the young woman can be found on the desks you work at from time to time.

Thank you

~Damian~
Back to top Go down
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:47 am

While at the University I ran onto Lady Lulu, the High Priestess (for those who don't know). She we brought in because she was attacked. She was awake and was able to tell me what happened:

She was walking along side the brooke when she heard a growl and turned to see a black wolf running and jump at her, she big a lycanthrope shifted and got taken down by the wolf. Who scratched her in the face.(deep). Lady Lulu kicked the wolf off he and she jumped across the brooke but then so did the wolf. The wolf bit Lulu on her right side and clawed on on her left (both deep). Lady Lulu shifted back to her human form and was able to get away and began to run but the black wolf shifted into a women and chased after Lady Lulu and grabbed her arm and slung her into a tree and slapped her across the face. She then pushed her into the water, left her there and ran off. She is a lycanthrope so we need all the wolves on this case! Dawn knows the scent she we can help.

Emily
Back to top Go down
Rose
Owner
Owner
Rose

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:53 am

(The writing would be a bit messier then normal but still readable.)

Today I was in the castle and Peter the fortune teller told me, the king an the queen a vision he had was this.

Danger for Captain Damian from pirates. The pirate captain will bring death to Damian.

The king said to be on double alert so I suggest we buddy up, go with a partner, however, I am the watchman I am not your leader, just a thought.

~Rose
Back to top Go down
Damian
Damian

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:31 pm

I have read all the notes.

Emily and Dawn take one other person with you preferably male to search. All hunting parties if you know a male who can help you scout than take him along. This is for safety versus anything else.

Rose thank you for the warning. I agree with Rose's suggestion. People you are to buddy up while you are on double alert. Tell at least two people where you are going so someone can check up on you.

Also Rose I will be sure to be on more guard while out and about. Thank you for delivering the message of the fortune teller.

~Damian~
Back to top Go down
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm

I will take someone while scouting.

Ruby and I went scouting earlier today and we saw nothing. So patrols are quiet.

-Emily-
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Nothing to report.

Fawn
Back to top Go down
Damian
Damian

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:22 am

I have had no sightings of any remaining pirates. I have heard rumors that nearly all the pirates were destroyed the other day. I am hoping for confirmation of this soon.

The only thing I have to report is I keep getting this dark feeling of someone watching me.

~Damian~
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Captain would you like me to be your buddy? To have your back on patrols? It might make you feel better. After all two is better then one.

-Ruby
Back to top Go down
Damian
Damian

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:19 pm

That does sound like a great idea Ruby.

I plan to scout around the beach area later today. We'll head from the guard house to there. I heard there was disturbances reported at the beach area. I need to investigate it.

~Damian~
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Captain Damian is recovering in the sanctuary after the attack on the beach. Until he returns I and Sergent Emily are in charge. Other then that nothing to report.

~Ruby

((OOC:SO sorry for not posting this sooner))
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Things have been quiet during my patrols the last few days.

-Fawn
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Nothing to report

~Fawn
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am

Nothing to Report

~Fawn
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 am

A women named Starr was attacked in the dark ally, she is unsure of who attacked her. I took her to the sanctuary, she is healing just fine. Beware fellow military members.

-Knight Spencer
Back to top Go down
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:06 pm

A monk was looking for the village and I passed him, he was looking for the guardhouse so I brought him back, he is around to make sure our laws are being upheld. I will explain more when I meet with you Captain and Lieutenant.

Also I will be taking over Scout Fawn's routes as she is recovering. She was ganged up on and attacked by three vampires. She is okay but she is getting over the silver used against her. She will be out for a few days at the most.

~Emily Underwood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~GUARD NOTES~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~GUARD NOTES~~   ~~GUARD NOTES~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~GUARD NOTES~~
Page 1 of 1