StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Soaking With A Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter
Peter

Soaking With A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Peter had left Ruby a note telling her to meet him here. His voice was nonexistant so by letter was the only way he could tell her anything. Unless you used magic but that was always quite draining on him. He worked hard in the castle using alchemy. Both magic and magicless. He enjoyed it and wanted to do something special for Ruby. She had been his friend for awhile now. He just had to figure out what to make her. He was dressed in just some swim trunk type shorts. Standing on the edge of the hot spring. He sat down on the edge and dangled his feet. He would wait to actually get in until Ruby got here. He smiled as he thought about a perfume he could make her with alchemy. He hoped she would like it. He looked around as he waited. Sniffing the air but not catching her scent yet. He hoped she had gotten the note.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Ruby found a note in her room on her bed from Peter and smiled happily as she hurried off the the Hot Springs, that was a part of her scouting route anyway. She moved down the path and caught Peter's scent. She smiled hurrying her hands tightening the tie that held her red cloak on and ran over to Peter and stopped at his side, "Hi Peter, I got your note. What's up?" She asked, she loved spending time with Peter even if she was a mute, she didn't care. She looked out at the hot springs and smiled, "I always loved this place." She said, it was so relaxing here.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 am

Peter smiled as he saw her. Waving his hand as she got closer. Signing to her that he was happy to see her. He knew she could mostly understand what his hands were saying to her. If he couldn't get his point across he would use magic to speak to her using his thoughts. He had done it from time to time. He pointed at the hot springs. Then at them. Indicating with his hands them walking and sitting in the hot spring. Looking at her to see if she understood his meaning. Smiling at her as every minute they spent together made him smile. She even had him getting out of his alchemy lab more than he had in a long time. He was glad she accidently happened into his lab what felt like so long ago. He nodded his head. Sitting on the edge of the hot spring. Pointing at the water as he looked at her. Mouthing come on. Not sure if she could read lips but she did most of the time accurately guess.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:42 pm

She smiled happily watching Peter and nodded taking off the red cloak as it was not a full moon. "Okay." She said with a smile as she walked over and unzipped her dress as it fell and was how in her bra and panties and stepped into the warm water and let out a breath and smiled, already she was relaxing. She smiled over at Peter. "Hey Peter, I'm going to be going to the university to learn to be a healer, will you come with me? You don't have to be a healer if you don't want to, I just would like a friend with me." She said honestly as she moved her hair out of face and look at him with her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:29 am

Peter smiled at her and took off his shirt. His swim trunks on already. He looked at her and then looked away respectfully until after the dress fell to the ground. He stepped into the warm water and smiled. His mouth letting out a silent sigh of relief. It was quite relaxing to be here. He looked at her when she called his name. Listening to her and tilted his head. He could picture that. He could picture her as a healer. A successful one too. He smiled at her and nodded his head. He loved her reasoning too. He leaned forward and touched her cheek almost fondly. He had a habit of doing that nowadays. He leaned back some and smiled at her. He relaxed back into the side of the hot springs. He looked at her. ~When do you want to go?~ He asked using his magic.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:10 pm

She relaxed and moved over to Peter, not touching him just siting closer to her old friend. She rested her arms on the ground and looked at Peter, "I'd like to go tonight, I mean I just know it could help people I just need to learn. Will you come with me?" She asked with a smile. She bit her lower lip as the rest of her stress mealted away. She gazed over at Peter and smiled happily at him. "I just want to help people." She said looking down
Back to top Go down
Peter
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Peter smiled as she moved over to him. Just letting the water soothe his body. He let his arms rest in the water. ~Yes. I will come with you.~ He said with the magic. He nodded his head to emphasize that he would come with her. He felt his body relaxing more and more with each passing moment. ~I know. I will help you help people.~ He said with a warm smile on his lips. He lifted her chin with a hand lightly beneath it. Kissing her forehead and nuzzling their nose together. His most common way of trying to make her smile and feel good again. Not wanting her to look down like she was sad or worried. He let go of her chin and ran his fingers through her hair. Another way he showed her that he cared about her. He lowered his hand back into the water. ~You will make a great healer.~
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:55 pm

'm She hugged him when he said he would come with her, "I'm so glad that your coming, it will make me feel so much better." She said with a smile and let go sitting back next to him. She smiled, "Thanks Peter. Bad guys killed my Granny so I'm a scout to put bad people away and learning to he a healer so I can help save people...." She said looking away and sighed a little thinking about her Granny. "Thanks Peter, your words mean a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
Peter
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Peter blinked but hugged her back. A smile on his silent lips. ~We should get going once we have relaxed a bit longer.~ He said to her. Sitting but for some reason he found himself wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Nodding his head in understanding. ~Bad guys need to be put away. Even those that are female. You save people's lives just by putting the bad guys away.~ He patted the back of her hair with the arm over her shoulder. Giving her silent comfort. He smiled and nuzzled her hair. A sign of her being welcome. He gave her arm on the other side away from him a light squeeze. His way of showing her he understood. His way of saying she meant a lot to him too. ~Only a bit more magic talk Ruby. It is starting to get tiring. Yet even when I don't magic talk you somehow seem to always know what I'm saying.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking With A Friend   Soaking With A Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soaking With A Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Healing Hot Springs-
Jump to: