StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Ru's Character Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ru_Kountz
Designer
Designer
Ru_Kountz

Ru's Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Ru's Character Sheet   Ru's Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 pm

First Name: Ru

Last Name: Kountz

Race: Liger/Panther Hybrid (with a hint of demon)

Height:
2.5 ft (Fore-Paw to Head)
4.5 ft (Standing on hind legs)
[and still growing.]

Weight: 700+ lbs.

Job: None

Appearance: (Prone to fur pattern and color(browns and white) changes depending on the energy within her.)
Ru's Character Sheet Rugrow10

Special Talents: She hasn't discovered them yet. But she does have magic brewing through her veins thanks to her mother and her father.

Personality: Stubborn, Trouble-Maker, Cuddly with a full stomach, Cranky when hungry or woken up too soon.

Family:
Cassie - Mother
Rose - Adopted Mom
Mariah - Adopted Sister
Neo - Brotherly feel.

Past:
The cub was born just 2 year ago; and was taken in by a guard named Rose when her own mother passed away giving birth to her. She grew up around the guard house and the sanctuary (where Mariah worked); and when she would escape the two locations she would run into a boy named Neo on a number of occasions and play with him. When she was old enough to wander the lands on her own she took up on the job of being a guard as well, but only as a scout. Some time has passed, and the cub wandered off from her homeland without a word. Something had pulled her away and towards the new, unaware of where she was going. She has found what she wasn't aware she was looking for, but she's happy to be around her brother.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

Ru's Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ru's Character Sheet   Ru's Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Accepted hun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ru's Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1