StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Rosalie's sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

Rosalie's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie's sheet   Rosalie's sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Name: Rosalie Hale (Goes by Rose)

Job: Librarian

Human Appearance:
Rosalie is described as being the "most beautiful person in the world", as she is astoundingly gorgeous. This is due to her
natural beauty as a human. She is 5'9" tall and statuesque, with an elegant figure similar to a model's. She has long, brown, wavy hair that goes down to the middle of her back(cant tell in this picture) that perfectly suits the golden/black eyes.

Wolf Appearance:light grey with white thrown in on her chest, muzzle and tail.

Special
Skills:Running quick, knowing a lot about nature (what herbs due what, what berries are safe to eat), knows how to fight in human form and wolf form, has great stamina, cooking and cleaning.

Personality:Rosalie
is described as being narcissistic and self-centered, but extremely loyal to her friends and family. Once she counts you as a friend or a family member she will never let you down, she will fight till the death if it was to protect someone she loved. Rosalie can appear to be bitter and cold, due to being beaten and raped by her ex-fiancé.

Past:Rosalie was born in Rochester, New York, she
had two younger brothers, a housewife for a mother, and her father worked at a bank. Her father's job helped keep the family wealthy.She was born beautiful and constantly praised. Her parents took pride in her looks, which she enjoyed. However, unlike her social-climbing parents, who always wanted more out of life despite their already elevated status, Rosalie was just happy in the knowledge that she was Rosalie.

One day, Rosalie's mother deliver her father's
forgotten lunch to his job, in the hopes that the son of the bank's ownerwould take notice of Rosalie, and it worked. He sent roses to Rosalie and, after making a comment that her eyes were like stars sparkling in the sky, Rosalie began receiving them, too. Their relationship was solely based on physical attraction, as he was often too busy at the bank. They became engaged and one week before the wedding, Rosalie visited her good friend,who Rosalie envied for her baby boy. At one point, when Vera's husband kissed her, Rosalie finally noticed the lack of love in her relationship. While walking home, shaken byher thoughts about her loveless relationship, Rosalie stumbled across her drunken fiancée and his equally drunk friends; He bragged about his fiancé's beauty which eventually led to Rosalie being brutally gang-raped and beaten before being left in the street to die.Rosalie was found by a passing alpha, the scent of blood having attracted him to the dying girl. He carried her to a room where he turned her in a full lycanthrope, worsening the pain she was already in. She awoke to the voices of the pack arguing with leader about him saving Rosalie. So she once she was strong enough to move around she left. Now on her own she wished to be in a pack but has not found any yet.

Is now pregnant with Lukas's baby or babies,expecting more then one. Due on December 15th

Last edited by Rosalie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

Rosalie's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's sheet   Rosalie's sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

~ACCEPTED~
Back to top Go down

Rosalie's sheet
Page 1 of 1