StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Holly's Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Holly's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Holly's Sheet   Holly's Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 pm

First Name- Holly

Middle Name(if they have one)-Bell

Last Name-Young (Changed it to Lambert so people could not find her easily)

Race-Lycanthrope

Gender-Female

Height-5 fooot 4

Weight-never above 105 lbs never below 100 lbs

Job-Herbalist

Appearance-Holly's Sheet Taylor-swift-bikini_1280x80
Holly's Sheet Wolf2sized

Personality-Shy, Scared at first (very scared around new males), loyal, trustworthy, sweet and kind.

Special Skills- Repairing clothing, cleaning, healing (herbal only right now) able to shift into a human from wolf form and wolf form from Human

History-
Holly came from a pack within the mountains and was coming out of her shy shell only to have the alpha of that pack turn her back on Holly getting all of the pack to also, she was chased out of that pack and found another alpha who was kind and protective. She followed that Alpha until she was taken and got lost. While looking for her old alpha she found another who took her in.

Updates:
Dating Taylor

Last edited by Holly on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

Holly's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's Sheet   Holly's Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 pm

~ACCEPTED~
Back to top Go down

Holly's Sheet
Page 1 of 1