StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Ruby's sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Ruby

Ruby's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Ruby's sheet   Ruby's sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 pm

First Name-Ruby

Middle Name(if they have one)- Maria

Last Name- Clearwater

Race-Half lycan and half human

Gender-female

Height-five foot four inches

Job-scout

Appearance-
Ruby's sheet Ruby-1

Wolf is midnight black with dark eyes

Personality-Sweet, rebellious, thinks she can do everything on her own, loyal, a bit 'mouthy' but kind.

Special Skills-shifting, running, blending in with the forest, hunting (Bow and arrow)

History- At age 14 she was sent off to her grandmother's to live where she learned wonderful life skills. At age 17 her granny died. After burring her granny she took her red clock that was made by her granny and left to find a new place to live. She wanted to help put away 'bad guys' because thieves killed her granny.

Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Ruby's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's sheet   Ruby's sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Ruby's sheet
Page 1 of 1