StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Finding his old pack members.

Go down 
+2
Kevin
Sam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Sam

Finding his old pack members. Empty
PostSubject: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:21 pm

After the horrible breakup that happened Sam left the town, why stand for that? Life was to short, and honestly, after seeing the pack falling apart he chose to find Holly being that she was so submissive and Lulu since the two where always together. He walked all around this land trying to find Holly,Lulu and Taylor and Jace. So after thinking it would never happen, Sam appeared in front of a home but the scent of Lulu and Holly where all over this place. He smiled rubbing the back of his neck and walked up to the door. Those that saw him would see if 'alpha' ways. No he was not the ulfric anymore but Sam always appeared like that. He stood at the threshold of the door and waited hoping his pack member where home and okay.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Kevin walked around with Hyros. He was a bit depressed as no matter where he looked he couldn't find Hope. She just seemed to have disappeared. He really liked her. She didn't mind that he was freakishly tall. Or that he was blind. Or that he was half giant. He was taller than the man who now stood waiting by the threshold by at least a foot if not more. (no offense meant to character or player but my dude is like seven foot something lol) He walked with Hyros's guidance. The white hawk flying around.

He caught a scent that mimicked that guy's scent that was on Taylor's clothing. The pair he hadn't worn or washed yet. Something he said he got from his best friend. Pants from what Hyros had told him. He walked closer and stopped. "Trying to get in stranger? I'll let you in. You a friend of Taylor's? From what Hyros has told me...you look like Taylor's best friend." He rubbed the back of his head. "No offense intended." He had a warm and gentle smile.

The white hawk flew over to Sam and seemed to bird "sniff" him before landing on his shoulder for a moment. Studying Sam before nudging Sam's cheek once in approval of his character and cawwed to Kevin. He flew back around and landed on Kevin's head. Not digging in his talons. Just blinking his birdy eyes at him. Almost cooing as he studied the stranger who fit Taylor's description...to a T.

Kevin nodded his head. Walking past Sam and felt for the door handle. Finding it he talked to Hyros. "Hand me my key will you Hyros. You know where it is...left pocket." He said.

Hyros flew down and stuck his beak in the pocket. Pulling out the chain holding the key and flew back to the top of Kevin's head. Letting the chain go into Kevin's open hand.

Kevin opened the front door. "Why don't you come on in. I'm sure they'll be home soon." He walked inside and waited to see if Sam followed. He would hear if he did. He was a half giant and wouldn't be offended if Sam was afraid of him. Or even if he judged him. Almost everybody was either afraid of him, judged him, or both. Some even hated his half lycan and half giant heritage. "My name is Kevin by the way. My bird friend is Hyros."
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Taylor was walking up towards the house when he caught a scent that made him blink. Sam? It smelled just like Sam. It smelled just like the bestest friend he had ever had. He kept walking but a bit faster now. When he saw an all too familiar figure standing in the threshold that he saw Kevin go through...a grin broke out across his lips. He went running, barefeet and all, across the stone and towards him. He tackled Sam to the ground hugging him in a tight bear hug. "SAM!!! God you don't know how badly I have missed you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:16 am

Luna was being the Freki and making sure Addie wasn't overwhelmed so really she went hunting bringing back a deer and some rabbits with help from Holly. She was dressed in her hunting outfit that she made out of deer skin. It went around one shoulder and stopped at her middle thighs. She had just tanned the skin and put everything away when she got a scent. Her eyes lit up as she knew that scent. It was SAM! She ran to the door way past Kevin.

"SAM!"

She yelled jumping top of Taylor who was on Sam and the ground and nuzzled Sam greeting her old alpha.

"I missed you."

She said with a bright happy smile. She then sat up looking at him.

"Are you here to join the pack?"

She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:26 am

Holly had hunted beside Lulu that day, in the past they used to be hunters for the pack so they hunted all the time and with the new babies being born and the pack growing they needed more food. So, she went hunting with Lulu. She however changed into her white tunic and pants and took care of the animals while Lulu took care of the meat they got. She smelled Sam's scent and blinked, Sam here? Really? She looked toward the house as a gust of wind brought the scent stronger and she smiled. She took off running to the house and saw the 'wolf pile' on Sam and smiled "Sam!" She laughed and watched Lulu come running and giggled as she jumped on top of Taylor and Sam. Her eyes where sparkling and shinning as she watched her pack mates and nodded to Lulu's question. "Oh yes please join the pack and stay with us." She begged as she helped Lulu up then the others if they needed it. She looked at Kevin if he wasn't scared away and giggled, "He was our old Ulfric so we have missed him." She told him she he didn't think they where all crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:59 am

He looked at the man who opened the door and grinned and nodded, "Yeah. That's me. I'm Sam, nice to meet you." He said just as he say Taylor and was tackled falling to the ground completely taken off guard. "Hey Taylor." He chuckled then came the sound of Lulu's voice then the weight as she jumped on him. "Hello Lulu." He said with another chuckled and looked up to see Holly. "Hey there Holly. I am glad to see three of my pack mates safe." He said with a grin. He thought about Lulu's question about nodded, "Yeah if the alphas will let me."He said and looked around at the three, it was good to see a few of his old members.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 am

Kevin nodded his head. "Same." he said. Backing into the house more when those people came running up. Perhaps he should leave? It seemed to be a family reunion of sorts. He wasn't exactly part of their close family. He wasn't sure what to do. Part of him wanted to stay. Part of him didn't want to impose or ruin their reunion time. He blinked a bit. "Devin and Addie will let you. I think you'll like them both. Though you'll need to know that the Ulfric and the Lupa aren't mates or dating. They are just best friends since babyhood." He turned his attention to Holly. Smiling kindly at the young woman. "I see. Well...figuratively speaking anyways." He said with a sad chuckle. Hyros cooed a bit then went to preening himself.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:58 am

Taylor oofed a bit at the unexpected added weight. Laughing a moment later as Lulu lay over him. He didn't move or let go of Sam he had REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLY miss him. Like beyond capable of explaining with words missed him. He too wondered if Sam was gonna join the pack. He stood up but hadn't yet let go of Sam. Kissing Holly and nuzzled her lightly. He looked at Kevin. Was it just him or did he seem uneasy? Not that he knew the guy more than a bit. He knew the guy was missing that girl Hope. None of them had seen her in a while. He blinked a bit. "Jace is safe too. He is probably off with Min Min and Crystal. He is babysitting Crystal for me and Holly. Min Min is Lulu and Jace's adopted daughter." He said. Giving a quick summary catch up to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:59 pm

She head the 'oooff' from Taylor when she landed on him and giggled. She looked up at her sister and smiled,

"Why don't you add onto the wolf pile?"

She asked reaching up to pull her sister down on top of her. Though he rolled off of Taylor when he stood up and hopped up looking over at Taylor as he quickly caught up Sam and smiled. She watched Taylor nuzzle Holly and smiled, they where a cute pair. She nodded about MinMin.

"Yeah Jace as watching the two little ones while Holly and I hunted for the pack. OH! I'm the Freki of the pack!"

She said so excited.

"I'm also the high priestess!"

She said smiling, yeah Lulu was so energetic and happy.

"Wanna meet the alpha's now? I'll go get one."

She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:18 pm

She looked down at the three and smiled shaking her head, it was funny she thought. She watched Lulu reach up to her and giggled as she rolled off of Taylor and as she helped them up. She smiled blushing a little as she kissed him back and hugged him looking at Kevin and nodded, "Yeah figuratively. Are you okay Kevin?" She asked resting her head on Taylor's chest looking to Lulu who she spoke to Sam and listened excited to have Sam back.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:59 pm

He got up with help from Holly and the fact that Taylor hadn't let go, though he laughed. He hadn't realized he was missed so much. He smiled looking at Taylor,Lulu,Holly and Kevin. "Sure. I'll meet your alphas. I'll see what ranks are not taken and maybe I'll get a rank." He said with a heard what Taylor said, "Oh good Jace is here. That's good. Glad most of the pack is here in this place." He said with a nod and looked around, "This place looks nice, so far I like the city." he said with another nod. He then looked at Kevin and walked over and extended his arm, "Nice to meet you Kevin." He said greeting him properly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Kevin listened to the conversation and felt REALLY out of place. This was a family reunion. Plus what if Hope was out there hurt? Or something. He shook his head. No. She had just gone away for awhile. He needed to stop thinking about it but he couldn't. He loved the woman. He blinked away his thoughts and looked blindly in Holly's general direction. "Yeah. Was just thinking. Should I even be here? I mean...you guys are having a family reunion type thing. I don't wish to be intruding." He said rubbing the back of his head for a moment.

For a moment after Sam extended his arm Kevin didn't react. It wasn't personally but being blind he hadn't seen the action. He hadn't felt the vibrations his extending his arm let out because he was paying attention to his thoughts. Hyros let out a hawk caw sound and Kevin turned his attention to Sam's extended arm. He extended his own arm. "Nice to meet you as well. I must apologize. I did not know you had put out your arm to shake my hand. You see...I'm blind." He explained. Looking sheepish. "Hyros is my eyes and he was busy not paying attention since I am not in any danger. So he didn't tell me you had done so. Please forgive the rudeness." He said. Smiling as he shook Sam's hand. Leading the group inside.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Taylor had reluctantly let go of the bestest friend a guy could ask for. He hoped Sam would stay and help Jace and him protect Lulu, Min Min, Holly and Crystal. They could use the help. Especially since they just recently got rid of the pirates. Who knew what would happen next. He was more than thrilled his friend was here in any case. He wondered if Sam would need a job. "Will you be wanting a job Sam? There is openings at the castle. The guards have an opening though you'll need to visit the captain at the sanctuary. Um...Rosalie's place has openings. I'm not sure what else has openings. Those are a good set of openings for you to look through." He stood behind his best friend after pulling Holly along. Picking her up and put her on his back. Carrying her piggy back style.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Lulu smiled hurrying past Kevin to go find the leaders but Addie was out making sure River was okay. She looked around following Devin's scent and explained what was happening with Sam and everything. Soon he returned with Devin and saw Holly on Taylor's back making her laugh a little she was tiny so probably really light to Taylor. She smiled and looked at Devin.

"Devin...Sam....Sam...Devin."

She said with a bright sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Devin had been busy lazying in the sunroom. Laying sprawled ackwardly over a thin couch with no arms. He grumbled when Lulu lightly bopped him on his head to get his attention. She had apparently been calling his name for a few seconds or something. He sat up and was still grumbling a bit when he followed her. "Come on Lulu. I was only lazing in the sun room. Addie wasn't here to tell me not to be a lazy bum." He protested light heartedly. He blinked as he just now realized he smelled a new scent.

He smiled and waved. "Hey. I was just messing with Lulu. I'm Devin. I'm the Ulfric of this pack. Nice to meet you Sam." He smiled. "Are you wanting to join? There is always room for one more." He stretched out. "Addie told Lulu not to let me be a couch potatoe. I think I earn some lazing time." he said with a laugh.

"We have pack ranks open. You can have one if you would like." He thought about it. "We have Heo open. You would have to know healing for that one. We have another male scout position free. There is the Naturalist and Farmer open. We have Hunter open. Uh...Warrior is free too..." he rubbed the back of his head. "Thats all I think. Want to know what any of those ranks are? Or did one jump out at you?" He asked. He was a bit of a goof at times. He loved to be lazy since most of the time he wasn't. "There is a male and female Hunter, Naturalist, Farmer, Warrior. Two scouts of each gender. A Hera for the Heo."

He looked at the others. "Everyone alright today?" He asked. He hoped so. If not he would do what he could to make sure they were okay.
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Holly stayed quiet listening to Kevin and Sam talk, but she giggled when Taylor lifted her up and placed her on his back. She smiled wrapping her legs around his waist and leaned against his back as her draped his arms around his neck and smiled. Oh she was so in love with him. She rested her chin on his shoulder gently as her blonde hair laid over his red. "I love you." She whispered happily.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:06 pm

She looked at Taylor, Lulu, Holly and smiled it was great to have part of this pack back. He looked at Lulu as she ran inside, yup she old Lulu. He looked over at Holy and chuckled, same old Holly. He looked at Kevin and nodded when he said he was blind,"Ah well still nice to meet you." He said rubbing the back of his neck and looked at Devin and nodded, "Warrior is good. I used to be Ulfric of a pack." he said not wanting to go on and nodded, "So I'll make a good warrior." He said as a mater of factly and looked at the others as Devin asked how they where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding his old pack members.   Finding his old pack members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding his old pack members.
Page 1 of 1