StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Hoping to join the pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

Hoping to join the pack Empty
PostSubject: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:56 am

Fawn had heard about a pack that lived within Storybrooke. They called themselves the Pearlheart pack. She walked until she saw a house, she paused before walking onto the territory of the wolf's home she did not know, though nothing in her body language showed she was a threat and if they could read minds she wanted to join not to start fights, but she did not cower either. She wished to join the pack because she knew a wolf was only as strong as the pack they where born into or joined and Fawn wanted to know more about the Pearlheart pack. She picked up the soft fabric of her midnight blue gown off the ground a bit as she walked up the steps dropping it back as she knocked on the door of the pack house hoping the Alpha or Alphaess was home. She has a twinkle in her why and a sweet disposition people would see, she was a good one, not bad.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:59 am

Devin was excersizing in the living room. Doing pushups with a book on his back. An encyclopedia to be exact. He heard the knocking on the door but at first didn't pay it much mind. Just waking up and all that jazz. He heard it again and stood up. Catching the book with his foot as it fell off his back. Picking it up and puts it on the nightstand nearby. He walked over to the front door and unlocked it. Opening the door and saw the woman that was standing there. "Hello miss. My name is Devin. I'm the Ulfric of this pack. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:05 am

She looked and smiled to Davin when he answered the door

"Hello, I'm Fawn a rouge gypsy and I'd like to join your pack."

She told him and hoped he accepted, she wasn't a bad person, she didn't have a bad bone in her body. She was a strong shewolf but she....wanted to be a part of a pack, she could benefit of the pack and she could help out the pack a lot. She knew how to farm and take care of livestock because she was taught during her traveling the world.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Devin smiled back at her. "Nice to meet you Fawn." He stepped aside. "Please come inside." He spoke warmly. Yet it was obvious by the yawn that followed the man was still waking up. He listened to her desire to be in the pack. "Alright. You are in the pack. Ranks will have to be earned unless you are good at scouting. If you are then you can be our female scout." He yawned again. "Early morning isn't it?" He smiled at her. "And you get a room at the manor."
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:04 am

She smiled walking inside the home and many scents flooded to her nose making her twitch and she listened to him as he talked.

"Yes it early and I have my own home not very far from here. I am good at scouting. That's my job for the military. I'm a scout for them so while I scout for them I can scout for the pack. It's perfect since I'm already a scout."

She said with a bright smile hoping he would say yes. So far she was a purveyor for Lady Rosalie, a scout for the military and if Devin said yes she would also be a scout for the Pearlheart Pack.

"Thanks for accepting me. I think it's time my traveling days are over and I settle down and since I came onto Storybrooke it's the place I am staying. Should I meet the Alphaess and the other members? Oh and Damian sent me this way and I met Lady Rosalie."

She said with a humble smile.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Devin looked at her and nodded his head. "Well you also have a place here if you decide to stay out of your home for the night." He said with a warm smile. Listening to the rest of her words. "Alright. We'll give you a trial run at being a scout for the pack also. However, if it gets to be too much I want you to let me know right away. I don't want you to push yourself too hard as multitasking many jobs could be majorly exhausting for you." Listening to her as she spoke again. "Yeah. Everyone should enjoy a bit of travel. Some people travel all their lives. Others settle down in one location for the rest of their lives."

He blinked a bit. "Ah. Damian is a good man. Rosalie is quite nice in a strict sort of way. You'll eventually meet Addie. The other members you'll meet over time. They come and go. What you need to know about me and the alphaess is that we are best friends. Due to me trusting her above all else I made her Lupa. We aren't mates. Just needed to clarify that." He said. Though the way he spoke of Addie it was clear unbeknownst to him he was in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:20 pm

She listened as she smiled and listened to him and nodded her head a little.

"Oh I can handle being a scout here and for the military I really can. I love being active and I love being involved."

She told Devin and nodded in agreement to the remarks about Daiman and Rosalie. She then heard about Addie and nodded, something made her feel that he was in love with Addie but she just smiled.

"Okay."

She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:12 am

Devin listened to her as she spoke. Nodding his head as he listened to her. "I believe you but it is just to make sure. You are doing three things now." He pointed out. He listened to her. "That is a good thing." He said. He smiled at her and heard the back door open. "You will probably be able to meet one of the members now." He sniffed the air. "Kevin if my senses are correct." He stood up straight. "Why don't you introduce yourself to the pack member headed this way. I need to go check on some things." He left the area.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:15 am

Kevin caught a new scent as he opened the back door. Hyros chirping and guiding his hand to where the door was. He walked in and headed towards where the new scent was. The white hawk who was his friend flew ahead and cawed him in the right direction. He got to where Fawn was and didn't look directly at her. Sniffing the air. "Hello miss." He said. "My name is Kevin. Who might you be?" He sniffed again. "Seems I missed Devin again." He shrugged. Hyros flew around her and cawed details to him. "This is Hyros. He is my eyes." The very tall man said. Well over six feet. Hyros landed on Kevin's shoulder and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:46 am

She watched as Devin left the room and looked behind her to see another male who greeted her but didn't look right at her. She smiled toward him, "Hello. I'm Fawn the newest pack member and the scout for the pack." She smiled really proud she was holding 3 titles. She looked up at the bird and wondered why he was his eyes, "Can you....not see Kevin?" She asked in a polite voice, it didn't matter to her if he couldn't see. The male seemed really nice and that was all that mattered at this point. "It is a pleasure to meet you by the way." She said walking over to him and looking at Hyro. "Hyro is a really pretty bird." She said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 am

Devin walked off to do pack leader stuff. He made sure to stop to hear if they were getting along. Once he heard that they were he went out to find Addie.

(exit)
(sorry its so short I had a writers block issue going on here lol)
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:54 am

Kevin couldn't look right at her as he didn't know her exact location. He could hear her general location and Hyros at times could tell him where to look. Even then he didn't look right at someone as he didn't see them. "Welcome to the pack then." He said with a smile. It faded at her question and he looked away. "No. I lost my sight in a fire that took my parents and my home with it." He said sadly. "Hyros sees for me. We are inseperable. We are the only two to have survived the fire. Hyros has been with me since he was just an egg." He looked back in her general direction. This time closer to her as Hyros had cawwed out her location. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well." Hyros looked at her and flew over. Nudging her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to join the pack   Hoping to join the pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoping to join the pack
Page 1 of 1