StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Going Out On Picnic(private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoruna
Zoruna

Going Out On Picnic(private) Empty
PostSubject: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Zoruna was happy. She had her bestest friend and her daughter Jenna. The little girl she had adopted had her feeling happy and complete. She was helping Rosalin with her baby. They took turns with baby duty at night. Meaning that one person stayed up while the other slept. Then they switched. She smiled as she was glad they had a large room, with a large bed, with now a crib in the room. She was leaning over the crib playing with Raj's hand. Giggling a bit as she loved baby Raj like he was her own. She looked at the bed where Rosalin and Jenna were sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Lin was out like a light; on her back and half curled up slightly with her arms tucked behind her head. She didn't snort, but she did breathe audibly as she enjoyed her snooze. Her tail tucked out of the way and hanging off the side of the bed. She had many sleeping position, and this current one was the chosen one.

Raj was bright eyed and bushy tailed, and he was usually awake a lot knowing that either of them was going to be awake to give him attention. Already becoming the spoiled boy that he was. His dual colored eyes of green (left) and blue (right) looked up towards Runa with a toothless smile. His skin was as soft as his mothers, and the same color of blue as well; lighter in color under his feet and hands, and somewhere beneath his chin and down the front of his neck.. His short snout slightly open to giggle out happily while his nose flairs open and closed (a good one up he had over his mother; he has a nose.). His chubby fingers of four (another one up *giggle*) grabbed around Runa's finger and gave a little tug.. Causing himself to grow in excitement and brighten up his expression, tilting his head up a little to shift the little red hair that he had on his head. His fan like ears twitching at the side of his head as he wriggled in place. Causing his legs to kick up his three toed feet and wag his stubby little tail.

He was a handsome little baby.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Zoruna giggled as his little fingers wrapped around hers. Giggling more as he tugged on it. "Is little Raj hungry?" She asked in a loving voice. Pulling her finger free and tickled his tummy. Bending further over the crib to put both arms in. Picking him up and cradled him in the crook of her left arm. Playing fingers over his tummy in a tickling way. "Such a cute little boy you are." She told him lovingly. Walking over to the rocker and sat down. Holding their precious little boy in her arms. "Did you enjoy your nap?" she asked. Lifting him up and kissed his cheek. Supporting his head while she did so. Then rocked him in her arm again.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Raj perked up a bit as if he already memorized the word 'hungry'.. Who wouldn't when every time it was uttered food was involved. He giggled at the tickle of his belly.. Reaching his hands up in the air again before letting those fingers grab a hold of her shirt.. Tucking close to her body with a gentle coo as he got comfortable. As much as his excitement calmed down in his actions, his bright smile never did leave his face. Continuing to listen and watch Runa as she spoke to him.

Lin on the other hand, merely just rolled over to her side.. But she could hear movement.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Zoruna got up with him in her arms. Picking up the still warm milk bottle then walked to the rocker again. She nuzzled his hands with her face when they went up into the air. A strand of her hair tickling his cheek before she tossed her head so it fell behind her shoulders again. She smiled as his fingers grabbed onto her shirt. Giggling as everything Raj did was so adorable. Holding him even closer as she then put the bottle up to his lips at a small angle. He had such a cute little smile. She loved this little boy. She loved Jenna too.

Rosalin also seemed to love Jenna as well. She looked to Lin and got a loving smile towards her as well. She had never told her friend about her crush. It was on her and she wasn't sure how to even broach that subject. She was afraid it wouldn't be returned. Besides which just them being friends made her a very happy woman. She looked back at Raj. He had too mommies and in a way Hero played "daddy" role, due to having decided he was the god father and she agreed with it. So did Lin if she was right...when they needed him to babysit because they both needed time away from the baby.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Once the bottle came right into view, he instantly grabbed it and pulled it close to his mouth. Suckling quickly with squinted closed eyes as he enjoyed the warm liquid. His toes curled with his legs still lifted up.

Lin shifted again.. letting her third eye peek open slowly.. Sometimes she couldn't help waking up when Raj was.. She was a magical based being, and she was sure he was too.. He had a strong aura that always woke her up when he did. She watched Runa and Raj, trying to seem like she was still sleeping.. A warm feeling coming over her at the scene between the two before letting her eye close again.. Moving so that one of her arms hung off the side of the bed, both hues opening slowly.

"Someone looks hungry.." A soft chuckle.. "How's my favorite elf doing today..?" A soft voice, partly tired.. but with a warm but sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:34 am

Zoruna awed as he pulled the bottle to him. Giggling as it was just so cute how he did it. She didn't yet realize that Lin's third eye had peeked open slowly. She figured Lin was still asleep from staying up late last night. Nuzzling Raj closer to her. She didn't notice that Lin was pretending to still be sleeping. She hummed to Raj as he drank or ate from the bottle. Humming out a beautiful tune to Raj. She heard some movement from the bed which caused her ears to twitch a bit. She smiled when she heard Lin's voice. Looking to her bestest friend and blushed faintly. "I'm doing good. How are you doing Lin?" She asked. Rocking Raj a bit while she fed him. She was the happiest woman on earth right now. Everything felt so perfect with Jenna, Lin and now Raj in her life. Along with Hero.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 am

She was quite glad to fake sleeping for the time she did.. She wouldn't have been able to hear the woman hum.. She wouldn't be able to witness this motherly side of Runa.. Though it did make her feel below average in comparison.

"I'm wonderful.." Stretching her limbs a little before letting them slip off the bed one by one so that she could stand. Yawning softly with a rub of her eyes..

"Thank you so much for helping me take care of Raj.."
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:52 am

Zoruna smiled as Lin began speaking. Her whole face lighting up when Rosalin said she was wonderful. "Good. I'm glad." She said warmly. Watching her slipping off the bed slowly. She giggled a bit. Pulling Raj up with her arms and nuzzling him. "I love little Raj. He is our little one. I will help you take care of him as much as I can." She said. Lowering her arms and looked down at Raj before looking at Lin. "He looks like his mommy." She said with a light giggle. "he'll be such an adorable little boy when he gets older." She wished she knew how to tell Lin her feelings. She wished she wasn't afraid to ruin their friendship by doing so.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:32 pm

She moved across the room slowly, still trying to wake herself up.. While so, she reached down carefully and brushed a bit of Raj's hair back.

"He still got some of his fathers genes.. Red hair, managed to have one green eye.. Gifted him with two legs and not the four I have." A light laugh escaped her as she sat down a bit, messing with his hair more until it was 'perfect'..

"Part of me just hopes he hasn't gotten the male personality of my race.. I'd really hate to have that happen.." Giving his forehead a kiss, Raj peeking up from his bottle and giving his feet a kick.. This caused Lin to smile and sit up..

"Though I don't see it now, so.." Another light laugher, leaning in to give Runa a small kiss on her cheek before pushing herself to stand again.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Zoruna listened to Rosalin as she spoke. Giggling a bit and continued feeding Raj. Her eyes sparkling as she heard the light laugh. Rosalin sounded happy than she had when she first arrived. She looked to Lin with a curious tilting of her head. Male personality of her race? This was the first time Lin had mentioned that aspect of things. She was curious to what she meant but didn't ask. Giggling as he gave his feet a kick. Blushing as Rosaling kissed her cheek. Smiling at Lin. "I think he'll be a good little boy." She said happily. She looked at Lin. "Did you sleep well?" She asked. Looking at Raj who was just drinking away.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:43 pm

She wandered across the room silently, not wanting to wake Jenna. Continuing to stretch out her body with wiggles of her feet and tail.

"Well enough.." She grinned out with a finished curl of her tail. Going through the drawers for clothes for Raj.. Her face scrunched up just a little as she pondered hard on it..
Back to top Go down
Jenna Brown
Jenna Brown

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Jenna slept quietly as the other two talked and took care of the baby. She rolled over nearly off the bed and opened her green eyes and yawned sitting up and grabbing her stuffed teddy bear and looked around and rubbed her eyes. She then got up and walked over to the others and hugged Zoruna's leg and looked up, "Morning Wuna," She said with another yawn and moved on and hugged Rosalin though she was a bit scared, "Morning Wosawin." She said waking up more and hugged her bear. The four year old still was not the best pronouncer with her R's and a few other letters but she could still get the point across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Out On Picnic(private)   Going Out On Picnic(private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Out On Picnic(private)
Page 1 of 1