StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Off Exploring... (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalin
Rosalin

Off Exploring... (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Ever since coming to these lands, Lin hasn't ventured too far from Hero's manor.. Even though she didn't look it, she was always wary of new places. She didn't know how people would react to what she was, how big she is.. While children were always more accepting, they always did follow their parents first.. and sometimes, adults weren't as accepting. Oh well.. it couldn't be helped sometimes.. But back to what Lin had on hand at the moment..

She needed a job.. Raj will be growing, and he will need things.. She couldn't, she wouldn't, and she didn't want to have Hero being the one paying for those needs. No, it was nice enough that he became that 'father figure' for the boy; she was sure that he'll need it. And between her, Runa, and him she could afford to get a job and not worry about who was going to watch him. Why not start at the castle of all places.. She had many skills, and always willing to learn new ones.

Her third gaze staring around the room slowly with a small smile.. Even the entrance was amazing.. Oh.. right! She continued full speed ahead in search for a living being.

Last edited by Rosalin on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Gabriel was not that far into the castle. In fact he was on the furthest couch in the entrance room. Legs hanging over each side. An arm draped across his chest. The other hanging off the side of his long straight backless couch. He heard moving and caught a new scent. His eyes currently closed and began to open. Sure he looked like a lazy man but he wasn't usually able to just laze around. Nobody could fault him for acting like a coach potato when he got the chance. He muttered a groan at having to move and swung his left leg over to join his right.

Sitting up and looked around. Heading towards the woman he had smelled in the castle. When he got there he blinked. She was the most unique woman he had ever encountered. Lets see how long it took her to figure out he was the king. He was up for a bit of good hearted fun. He spoke to her now. "Hello milady. What can I do for you?" He asked. Smiling as he ran a hand through his hair. "Welcome to Storybrooke castle. Might I say you are the most unique woman I have ever seen. Still beautiful though. All women are beautiful. Each and every one of them in their own way." He held out his hand now. "My name is Gabriel. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 pm

She felt something 'creep' up behind her.. People's aura's were not that hard to miss when they were so close.. But once the man spoke, she turned her head and smiled sweetly at his welcome.. But what she didn't expect after his greetings is his line of compliments that seemed to never end.. It was rare she'd hear those words, and she never knew how to react. But she did manage to smile softly, and a hint of mental blushing..

"Thank you for such a warm welcome.." Bowing her head a bit before smiling more.. "I'm Rosalin.. and I'm looking for some work.." A soft tone in her voice as she swayed her tail calmly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Gabriel smiled back at her. She had a good smile. It meant she was a good woman. The warmth in her eyes told him she had a kind soul. Those were good attributes to have in anyone, man or woman. He waited for her to talk now. "You are quite welcome milady." He said with a smile. "What skills do you have? Are you looking for any job in particular? The castle has quite a few jobs open. Castellion, page to the queen, messenger to the king, messenger to the king, physician, scullion, jester, and a few other things." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:07 pm

When he started listing the jobs that could be done, she settled her hand against her chin in thought..

"I like order.. my last job consisted of making sure new hires got everything they needed, and kept everyone on file.." She let out a small grin, that same hand lifting to brush it along the top of her hood.

"Though if you don't mind me asking.. what does a castellion do..?" Trying to be as polite as possible.. Though she did question who this man was.. Was he in charge of the hires in this castle?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Gabriel looked at her and was mentally amused by her actions. It was cute in a friendly friend sort of way. Nodding his head as he listened. Thinking to himself he already knew the job he would put her in if he had the option in it. He didn't because he liked to let his staff pick their own jobs. Except Peter. His fortune telling was superb and flawless. Even if sometimes he couldn't deliver them on time. He looked at her. "I don't mind. It is a perfectly reasonable question." He smiled at her. "It is basically that and a few things more. You would also help arrange and manage events. You would help manage the every day things around the castle. Make sure everything stays in order and the way it should be. You would come report directly to the King anything and everything you felt needed to be reported." He had almost slipped up and said me. That would have ruined the mystery. He would wait until she guessed or asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:22 am

Her eyes got a little wider from the excitement of hearing that a castellion would be doing. It really did sound like her type of work. Clapping her hands together, she brightened up a bit..

"That sounds amazing! Would I be able to get that sort of work?" Her tail swayed in her slow type of wag as she looked hopeful.. Still quite unaware of who this man was.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 am

Gabriel saw her eyes get a little wider and could see the excitement within them. He could see she really liked what a castellion would be doing. It was good to see such enthusiasm and excitement for a job many dreaded. Watching her hands clamp together as she brightened up a bit. He slowly nodded his head. "Yes. In fact you are already hired. You can start either today or tomorrow. Whichever conviences you. I know and understand that today may be a bit sudden." He saw her hopefulness so didn't keep her in suspense. "Your enthusiasm for the castellion job is a small part of what got you hired as it." He said.

He was amused at her obliviousness to who he was. He wouldn't keep up the cherade too much longer. "Now that we have that settled...would you like to be a friend of mine?" He asked. To him taking friends with the subjects was something normal to him. She seemed like a kind woman and he could tell she would be loyal and devoted to her job. Which was good traits to have in a castellion. "You'll have your own room in the castle and an office across from it. It'll be on the first floor of the north wing. There will be supplies and anything you'll need to keep your records."
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:05 pm

The minute he mentioned that she got the job, her third eye was open with shock.. Got the job?So quick? Like that? That exciting that was building up traveled up her long spine, causing her legs to shake uncontrollably before it reached her arms. Moving forward to wrap her arms around the man who gave her a job and hugged him tightly. Though not enough to suffocate him; she had enough practice. e.e

"Today would be grand! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She couldn't wait to tell Runa the good news. Maybe send a mental message? No, in person! With flowers! And chocolates!

"A friend.. S-Sure.. I wouldn't mind at all.." Blinking once.. twice.. and soon realizing that she was still holding him in a bear hug.. She finally placed him down with an embarrassed smile before hiding her hands behind her back innocently.

"Just show me where everything is and I'll get right to work.. Whats needed to be done right now?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:44 pm

He was hugged and blinked a bit. Well that was unexpected. He hadn't expected a hug for something as simple as her having the job. He looked at her. "The only task you have to do right now is meet Queen Quora. She will want to know who is going to be in and out of the castle. Especially with you working in the castle now. Once you meet her and she meets you...you can get straight to work." He laughed when she finally let him go. "Its alright." He said. He smiled. "Good. Then you can consider me a friend." He smiled. "After that task is completed I'll show you where everything is. She is Queen of the castle and has to be informed and aware of everything that goes on in this castle." He hoped Quora would come soon. He looked at Lin. "I suppose now it is time to let you know who I am." He said. Bowing to her. "King Gabriel at your service."
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Just the Queen? What about the King? She knew there was a king. Unless.. Brows raising at the man as he went on about her starting work once the Queen met her.. Maybe they should at least warn a bit of the people here of a big blue creature wandering the halls now. She didn't want to cause any random heart attacks.

"No problem.." She grinned out.. her head tilting slightly when he popped the bubble, let the cat out of the bag.. So he was the King! A sweet smile on her blue features before letting her head bow gently.. Even with an added sweep of her arm to her waist to complete the bow.

"Usually I'm not so humble around the King type figures.. but you have honesty deserved this.." Lifting her head and body with a curl of her tail.. "I am honored to be your friend…"
Back to top Go down
Queen Quora
Queen Quora

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 am

Quora was about the town, making sure things where okay, she as dressed in a pretty deep red dress her hair was down and he had heels on, why she wore heals as she walked about the town was beyond her. She smiled as she made her way back to the castle, it was time for tea anyway. She reached the doors and pushed them open to see The King talking to an interesting blue creature. "Oh. Hello." She said with a smile as she moved to stand by Gabriel, "Who's this?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:14 am

Gabriel laughed as she bowed. "Come now none of that." He said in amusement. "Friends don't need to bow except in front of Xion the advisor." He said. His amusement evident in his voice. He shrugged a bit. "I don't mind being treated like a normal man. So long as you respect my position of power what harm is there in being treated like a man versus a king?" He asked with a smile. "Relax miss Rosalin. Friendship isn't an honor it is a normal thing." He looked up as the doors opened. A smile crossing his features. He had come to be in love with his fiance yet with all that was going on they hadn't had time to actually be married yet.

He wrapped an arm around Quora's waist. A hand resting on her hip. "Hello my lovely Quora. This is a new friend and staff member. However, she cannot start until you meet and approve of her. Her name is Rosalin. I have hired her as Castellion to help us with the work around the castle. To give us more time to enjoy each other's company." He had told her what a castellion was and that he was thinking they needed one. He pulled Quora even closer. "Rosalin I introduce you to my fiance Queen Quora. Quora I introduce you to Rosalin. I hope you two will like each other. You are both kind women." He said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Rosalin

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Her head lifted more to its full height, a light chuckle escaping her with a slow sway of her tail. One hand folded against her chest, the other perched on said arm while her head settled into the palm of her hand.

"Who said I was going to treat you like a king? I'm just valuing my friendship.." Another chuckle coming out as she stood there with slight sway of her body.. She saw the door open, and waited to see who it was.. and when Gabriel introduced her, she bowed her head gently with a grin..

"Its nice to meet you, Quora.."
Back to top Go down
Queen Quora
Queen Quora

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:25 pm

She look at Gabriel and listened before looking at Rosalin and smiled, "It is nice to meet you as well Rosalin, do you have any qualifying skills for the job? It's not one I would give out lightly." She told her with a calm voice and a smile. She was not trying to be mean or rude, the job just needed to be done by someone who knew what they where doing. She smiled kindly at the blue creature and was trying not to put her on the spot, Quora had a firm hand on how to handle things like this, being as she was groomed in her old place of how to handle it though she was labeled as the 'sweet and innocent queen' and she did the 'easy' work as the king called it and left everything else to the other queen...yeah two queens was one thing Quora did not like, but she did not dare question the king. Though she was here now and she was happier here in Storybrooke and with Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Exploring... (Private)   Off Exploring... (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Exploring... (Private)
Page 1 of 1