StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Sojo's sheet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sojo
Sojo

Sojo's sheet. Empty
PostSubject: Sojo's sheet.   Sojo's sheet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 am

First Name- Sojo

Middle Name- None

Last Name- Vandres

Race- Druid

Gender- male

Height- 5' 8"

Job- Sorcerer

Appearance- Sojo's sheet. Druid-3

Personality- Skittish (around women), Gentle, Sweet, Kind, Protective, Loving, Compassionate, Understanding

Special Skills- Necromancy, Blood Magic, Dark Magic

History- Was born to a mother who really didn't want him. It only got worse when she found him talking to ghosts in his bedroom at a ten months old. After eight years of her emotional and verbal abuse she sold him to a whore house for drug money. There he was raped until the time he turned almost fourteen. He met an older woman who saved him from the whore house and turned his life worse than that. Escaping at the age of fifteen and a half.

Ending up in the realm of phoenix where he met his half sister. He also met a few nice women and one of which became his best friend. When River vanished he left to find her. Ending up here in Storybrooke. Due to some time in the realm of Phoenix he somewhat got over his fear of women. He now no longer bolts under things whenever a woman shows up. He is still afraid of them but now knows there are good women out there. However, should he be touched unexpectedly or approached unexpectedly he most likely still would bolt under something. His best friend River was helping him work through the trauma that caused this fearful skittishness.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

Sojo's sheet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojo's sheet.   Sojo's sheet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 am

ACCEPTED!!
Back to top Go down

Sojo's sheet.
Page 1 of 1