StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Lukas's Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas
Lukas

Lukas's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Lukas's Sheet   Lukas's Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Name: Lukas Jackson

Height : 5' 11 1/2"

Weight: 200

Job - Royal Guard

Human Appearance: Lukas's Sheet Shahid-kapoor-hot

Wolf Appearance: Lukas's Sheet Wolf-brown

Special Skills: Bounty Hunting, Mercenary Work, Fighting (various styles he combined into his own fighting style called Lukisto.), Comedy (when he feels like it)

Personality: Strong, Caring, Understanding, Comedic, Easy Going, Warm hearted, Protective

Past: Not much to say. Was a bounty hunter then a mercenary then a fighter for hire for many years just to have something to do while seeking acceptance. He was found by Devin a couple of years prior to joining the pack. He was badly injured due to a fight with a dire bear shifter he was trying to bring in. Devin got him the help he needed and for the most part he stuck around to make sure Devin and his pack stayed safe. Two years afterwards he finally decided to join the pack and has been with Devin ever since.

Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Lukas's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas's Sheet   Lukas's Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:27 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Lukas's Sheet
Page 1 of 1