StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Roin's sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roin's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Roin's sheet   Roin's sheet I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:40 pm

First Name:Robin

Middle Name: Linnette

Last Name:Jones

Race:She wolf (Lycanthrope)

Height:5 foot 3 in

Weight:100 lbs

Job: *For Hire*

Appearance-
Roin's sheet Robin
Roin's sheet Grey-wolf

Personality- loyal,genuine, fun,playful, protective, smart and trustworthy

Special Skills-Cooking, cleaning, proper manners, gathering herbs and berries, horseback ridding, painting, fighting with fits, teeth, claws, legs and spears and imaginative.

History-
Even before Robin could walk her mother was grooming her to be the hati of her pack and also grooming her to be the 'proper women. At age 4-7 her mother put her into etiquette classes and was learning proper manners and she was blooming into an excellent young lady.

Then at age 8-11 she was put into horseback ridding classes to push her father into being a proper women and give her more of an opening for a job.

At age12-15 Robin was put into art classes to be an artist to give her more options for a job, but she was feeling very caged since she could not hang out wit her friends.

However at age 16 she cut loose and stopped all her classes except horseback ridding and began hanging out with her friends (not the bad crowd) and ran through the forests late at night with them (they where lycans/humans also) and went on hikes, swimming and just talked. She had a blast, but her mother disowned her.

At age 18 Robin and her mother had a huge fight and in a fit of rage she shifted and left. That was when she realized she has stepped into a curl world that stood up and took score. She ran off being a one women pack and now 20, she as stepped into Storybrooke and is hoping to start a jog, get a pack, meet people and eventually have a family.
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Roin's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roin's sheet   Roin's sheet I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:28 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Roin's sheet
Page 1 of 1