StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Leon's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Leon

Leon's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Leon's Profile   Leon's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:52 am

First Name- Leon

Middle Name- Squall

Last Name- Justison

Race- Wolf Fae

Age- 19 (Human)

Gender- male

Height- 5' 9"

Weight- 140

Job- *for hire*

Appearance- Leon's Profile Untitled136-2

Personality- Kind, Generous, Funny, Protective, Loving, Understanding, Compassionate, Wise

Special Skills- Tracking, Kung Fu, Music, Humor, Chi Attacks

History- Has been training in Kung Fu and chinese meditation since he was a young man of four. He has reached a state of enlightenment that allowed him to use his chi, or personal energy, as a form of attack. He is a wise young man who at times seems quite the opposite of a man who has reached a high state of enlightenment. However, he travels and trains in the strangest of places. Mostly places far from society. He left on a journey traveling the world until he came to storybrooke. He plans to settle down here rather than returning home to China.
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Leon's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon's Profile   Leon's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:55 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Leon's Profile
Page 1 of 1